Rain, Rain Go Away

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure what that shows you.
There's no definitive litmus test for divisions, but this would give you a good idea about some people's power. I just don't want teams with the power blast multiple homeruns per game with restricted bats playing e. Above that I don't care. This sport grows from the bottom up and I want that.

I also think it would be a blast, and nobody is a bigger composite queen than me.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hit my first ever HR in softball with a metal bat when I was 16 :D
Mine was 20 in 95, unless we're counting inside the parkers. I was reaching those up from jump in 93.

At least everyone here was alive by then. I think Jordan was three when I played my first syndicate game.

Last edited:

nkysoftballdude

Starting Player
black/orange, blue or green?

Just black and orange.

My first homer was while I was on a team where dudes wore jeans. If anyone knew me when I first started playing softball knows I couldnt hit it out of the infield. it was my second year playing. I had never Played baseball or softball. It was at rivershore

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
My first HR was at Expressway on field 4. Bases loaded and hit it over the scoreboard down the LF line.

Easton SCN4

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Last time I played at Armco the fields were absolute trash...and the umpires were horrendous.

That was many years ago though, so who knows now

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Dimarini (sp) double wall at Armco

DSCF0026.jpg

I would have liked to see what these could do with 525's back in the day

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I never hit that one, but was never as impressed with any of them the way the demarini guys were.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I was playing at the Harrison KofC in a youth sports league when hit my first singlewall HR. I'm thinking 1997 or 1998

Dudley Assault. C405. Bought it at play it again sports in Colerain when I really wanted a blue EST, but settled for this. 3 weeks later, I was hitting and the endcap popped off. then I bought my 28oz blue EST

softball-dudley-fusion-graphite-c405-softball-bat-34-thin-wall-4aa8765a4bccce4e3f08dd55c074a163.jpg

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They used to show those contests on TV. I thought going to an official putt putt brand course was a real treat.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
and wags, how'd it feel to get the **** beat out of you last night at softball golf with somebody using a wood bat? clown. #getbetter

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wtf is softball golf? Is this what guys that suck at golf like me have to look forward to?