Rain, Rain Go Away

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They obviously didn't cause is too lose, but holy **** they're terrible. When I see kk hit from now on I'll be way more impressed.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've got to stop being mean to stout to try and get a better strike zone. The umpire gods got me back this week for it.

foxx14

They definitely didn't cause us to lose and that wasn't meant to be an excuse... But good lord. It's hilarious watching/playing a game involving a "miken team". They might as well not even put those trash LS in the bucket. They're only even taken out to use as weight bats lol.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I liked how we hit super zs, and then go to man and they have nothing but z4s over there. :rolleyes::D

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They definitely didn't cause us to lose and that wasn't meant to be an excuse... But good lord. It's hilarious watching/playing a game involving a "miken team". They might as well not even put those trash LS in the bucket. They're only even taken out to use as weight bats lol.
And the scores. I think we doubled our average output the one game we played with Mikens.

Bdub12

Starting Player
We haven't got lucky enough to play with a miken buy-in team yet. I like my KK Super z from last year. These new ones aren't very good. I know I have less swings on mine than the metro bats.