Minnesota Thread

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Mn does a good job for the most part at least asa team sanctioning. I still think your best bet is play asa big tourneys and maybe frolics and duk and you could win some decent cash for an end of the year out of state tourney. Maybe skip Corkys type tourneys where you play Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois type stacked teams?

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
We used to have Corky's on our schedule, but when you're not playing at the main fields, it feels like you're in a completely different tournament than everyone else. We played all of our games at a pair of fields 10 minutes away.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Corky's has gotten too big for it's own good. I preferred when C was held in Faribault the entire time. Now he splits D tournaments up which is weird. If you're going to keep it that big keep C at Faribault, open at the fairgrounds and D can be in Owatonna and finish up at the fairgrounds once the open is completed by noon.

Bob Vance

We used to have Corky's on our schedule, but when you're not playing at the main fields, it feels like you're in a completely different tournament than everyone else. We played all of our games at a pair of fields 10 minutes away.

Snow Fences!

Startribune

Star Player
Hi guys, wanted to jump on this thread. Didn't see a local BST page.
If anyone is interested I am selling a Demarini $199.99 voucher code for $150.00. Paypal accepted

This was given to me as a replacement for my Black Ops bag, but I don't need a new bag and prefer to sell the voucher. It's good for any item on their website.
Or I can order a bag and meet up if interested. South Metro area.

Just message me or reply.

Thanks.....

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Top 3 at AA
Xtreme
Precision
Worth/Astros

That's a nice little pay back for that B title (I think) that Precision stomped every one for a few years ago.

Top 3 at D
The Product
Smashmouth
ADL/Swing Nation

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Major: SIS/Scene
B Worlds: L&S Glass
B MN: Eurotech
C Worlds: Swing Kiingz
C MN: LJ's

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
There were a surprisingly few amount of MN teams in the D world tournament. At least the Xtreme guys can go in a couple years and take that one down, too.

Maximus Decimus (EAI) - 141
tsfingrocks (LJ's) - 127
Yoke (Horsemen) - 121
Sjoquist43 (Outdoorsman) - 121
Jimbo81 (Marshall Area Homes) - 118
Larsl10 (Precision Lining) - 116
Chembry (Horsemen) - 115Squeakslang3 (Reckless) - 113
Beauner (Clive's) - 105
bl19 (Precision) - 102
mnballer (Dewey's) - 96
rmothes - 96
Chunkers00 (Warriors) - 83
thelastsamurai (Willy McCoy's) - 33
Sixes (Frank's Butchers) - 25
Bob Vance - 19
Healthbook10 - 11
Jroc - 8

Maximus with the strong weekend. Two 5's and a 3. Picking the D world winner, what the ****...

Pick the major, B local/national and C local/national for this weekend. Lots of points up in the air for this one. Maybe some more movement in the standings.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Two of the umpires who worked that AA championship game were from MN also. I know there are quite a few down there this week for C/D/Major and five of us going down for E.