Minnesota Thread

Beauner

Starting Player
I figure after starting my bat company I'll have enough left over to be able to sponsor a team so maybe there will be a team that will let me actually play this season since I'm like 0/3 so far on plans for next season.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I'd put a team together for the conference, play OF for them, and bat myself leadoff. We'll be called "Other Nightmare".

How about "Dream?"

I think I'd play myself at catcher or extra hitter. I would for sure be on the bump for every first round conference event game we play a non-Florida/Texas/California/North Carolina/South Carolina D or E team. I bet I'd be like 4-0 on the year.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
How about "Dream?"

I think I'd play myself at catcher or extra hitter. I would for sure be on the bump for every first round conference event game we play a non-Florida/Texas/California/North Carolina/South Carolina D or E team. I bet I'd be like 4-0 on the year.
Just come up, fly out to the warning track and go back and sit down? Not a bad idea.

I can hit the warning track of every field I play at, but for some reason rarely hit it over. 285 fence? Warning track. 315? Yup, warning track. 315 on a 285 field? Oh, don't be silly.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I would continue to slap and tickle. Actually, first thing I'd do after winning the mega billion is place my appeal request from C to Major/RPL/Restricted to lay the ground work for my jump to conference.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It took me about 20 minutes to get through it this morning.

If you need pants, shorts, batting gloves or bags, that’s gonna be your best stop. Also had pitching helmets and faceoff masks.

My daughter wanted to buy a mannequin. I had to shut down that one.

Beauner

Starting Player
Yeah I grabbed a hoodie and hat, mostly cuz I figured if I rolled out of bed and drove half an hour I should get something.
They didn't have much in the way of stuff I was really interested in. I don't need more batting gloves, a bag, or a new pitching mask or anything like but I've always liked the P5 hoodies and hats so I grabbed them for $50 total.

Beauner

Starting Player
Tough to buy bats there when demarini had bats for 150 no tax free ship. Does PhD have nice unis?
The Tropics got their jerseys from PhD this season. They were pretty nice. Nothing special but they were pretty good. Liked the material. They ran a little bigger than most other jerseys I've seen but I like baggier jerseys in general to hide my gut so I had no issue with that :)
They did spell Tropics wrong on their first run though #torpics

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
The Tropics got their jerseys from PhD this season. They were pretty nice. Nothing special but they were pretty good. Liked the material. They ran a little bigger than most other jerseys I've seen but I like baggier jerseys in general to hide my gut so I had no issue with that :)
They did spell Tropics wrong on their first run though #torpics
Haha. We had oa apparel, rough communication and delay, but once we got them they looked and felt great.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
We went ATWL and I was indifferent. They were okay but they weren't great at sizing logos and I was disappointed in the giant ATWL logo on my lovehandle. Too loud for me but our best jersey, our black one, we wore one game, I believe. It was disappointing.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
For the Horsemen, we go through Elite to get our partial subs. They do a good job. Haven't gotten a full sub through them in quite a while.

For my league team, we go through Athlon. I honestly have nothing to do with that one, besides coming up with an idea for the jersey, but we didn't have a problem at all.

Beauner

Starting Player
We've been pretty issue free since landing at Berserk. I'm getting some heat to switch to P5. We will have to see.
I never had anything but good experiences with Berserk. I ordered my Thunder jerseys from them and then the next year ordered a second print for the new guys and had great communication and the jerseys turned out great.

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
My league team has never had an issue with Berserk and we have ordered 4 sets of jerseys.

My tournament team went through OA and we had to reorder jerseys because the sticking came undone on 5 or more jerseys. Sizing seemed to be all over the board between Jersey, Hoodie, and Pullovers.

Deweys uses Monsta and I like that stuff also. Neck is a little tight for my liking, but the hoodies are top notch comfortable!!

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
My league team has never had an issue with Berserk and we have ordered 4 sets of jerseys.

My tournament team went through OA and we had to reorder jerseys because the sticking came undone on 5 or more jerseys. Sizing seemed to be all over the board between Jersey, Hoodie, and Pullovers.

Deweys uses Monsta and I like that stuff also. Neck is a little tight for my liking, but the hoodies are top notch comfortable!!

Ask A&B how their grey unis from Monsta turned out...hint they spelt Monsta wrong lol

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
I liked oa, pants were really nice. Long sleeves had a tight end sleeve/cuff that I didn’t like. I asked but they don’t do talls. Does any company do tall tops? I’m only 6”2 but some tops are pretty short

Beauner

Starting Player
I liked oa, pants were really nice. Long sleeves had a tight end sleeve/cuff that I didn’t like. I asked but they don’t do talls. Does any company do tall tops? I’m only 6”2 but some tops are pretty short
Berserk does. At least they did. We had two guys order them.

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
We've gone with OA the last two years. Guys loved their material. However, this year their communication lacked this year and it took some time to get some stuff.

Beauner

Starting Player
Managed to make it ALMOST all season long without getting (significantly) drilled while pitching.

Got tagged last night. Just on the outside of my knee.

Hurts to walk.

But we got the league chip so the shirt makes all the pain worth it. Or something like that.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Managed to make it ALMOST all season long without getting (significantly) drilled while pitching.

Got tagged last night. Just on the outside of my knee.

Hurts to walk.

But we got the league chip so the shirt makes all the pain worth it. Or something like that.
I jinxed you! Sorry:(. Unfortunately pitching is my best spot to play but I hate it, too much padding needed now days. I don’t know how Tyler does it