Minnesota Thread

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
HitTrax seems like it would be fun but I'd be devastated to find out that I'm even worse at hitting than I already tell people I am.

Nah, it's not overly realistic. I batted like .850 because if you hit the middle it's like a 99% change you get on because it was baseball. I think I hit the pitching net majority of the times on a line and would get a single. Hopefully, they fixed it so it's more realistic for slowpitch and a 5-Man. Reggie said he was working with the company to create a slowpitch type version.

Free agent next year?

We aren't sure what we are doing. Have a few pieces we are waiting on to see if we will push forward or disband. Pretty early still but people are trying to form rosters.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
One night of league ball left until next spring. What the hell am I supposed to do all winter?

I'm officially done with ball. I was asked to play the Turf Wars in Mauston, WI this weekend but unfortunately I can't make it work. Wish I could, would love to check out those fields. It's a high of like 40 though so bittersweet that I can't make it work. I've been doing things like spending more time eating fast food and catching up on shows. It'll be a long off-season, yet again.

He’s terrified of that letter.

He's always been ridiculous. I still remember when he was saying if there were unlimited HRs his Electric Eels D team could beat anyone. Good old North Star Series board.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm officially done with ball. I was asked to play the Turf Wars in Mauston, WI this weekend but unfortunately I can't make it work. Wish I could, would love to check out those fields. It's a high of like 40 though so bittersweet that I can't make it work. I've been doing things like spending more time eating fast food and catching up on shows. It'll be a long off-season, yet again.

He's always been ridiculous. I still remember when he was saying if there were unlimited HRs his Electric Eels D team could beat anyone. Good old North Star Series board.
He just wants to “oosh” his days away in D.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Blake said he's going C. Plus, I've heard of a few pick ups he's chasing that will need an appeal reviewed and approved to play C.....

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I can throw your names out there in pretend rumors, but it'd be on here, so I feel like that's ineffective.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I have a couple profiles in the database due to some reason... I think a MN and a WI one. I'm rated the same so can't even try to manipulate the system!

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Anyone looking for an ASA bat for cheap? I've got an Aftermath I'd like to sell for $100. It's last years model, I believe, but it's a custom one. I can send pics if you're interested.

Beauner

Starting Player
When I win the Mega Millions and the Powerball tonight I'm quitting my job and starting my own softball bat company.
Currently considering any applications for people who want their own signature models.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
When I win the Mega Millions and the Powerball tonight I'm quitting my job and starting my own softball bat company.
Currently considering any applications for people who want their own signature models.

If that all happens for ya, could you make us a few cow print ones? Lol!

tsfingrocks

Average, at best

That's awfully nice of you! When I win it with my office mates I will offer all of the top major players contracts, buy out their current ones and then name it "Tyler's Team of Softball Overachievers" or "Mr S's" and call us "We" all year when I talk like I'm brainwashed on here and The Old Scout, even though I don't play a single pitch. It'll be so clutch.