Recent content by 1badtrain

1. 1badtrain

Beer League movie

Are you sure? Netflix tells me It's not available for streaming.
  2. 1badtrain

Pitching Protective Screen

I can't recall any specific spots the ball has hit but it has hit it quite a few times. The poles insert far enough to where I seriously doubt they could ever pop out.
  3. 1badtrain

Pitching Protective Screen

If you do buy a Jugs, consider removing the locking pins. It is way easier to set up and take down without having to mess with the pins.
  4. 1badtrain

Too Many Gamers?

I play Major 40's which I swing senior sticks and I mainly play D's now in multiple associations here in Southern California. I used to swing a Phenix but I don't currently have a "girls" bat. I do plan on picking up a Mercy to try it out though.
  5. 1badtrain

Too Many Gamers?

Back on topic, I have around 30 bats but rotate between 3 depending on what association I'm playing. I usually BP with whatever new sticks I pick up to see how good they really are. If a particular one impresses me, I'll put it in the rotation. When BPing before a tournament though, I like to...
  6. 1badtrain

Too Many Gamers?

Bottom line, there are major players who swing them and i'm sure they are swung at every level. What percentage would be impossible to find out. I believe your question as to what level guys swing them has been answered though. Have a nice afternoon!:thumb:
  7. 1badtrain

Too Many Gamers?

I guess Major players do swing them in Major tournaments.
  8. 1badtrain

Too Many Gamers?

You could be right, why did'nt I think of that.:confused:
  9. 1badtrain

Too Many Gamers?

Not saying that, just wondering why a major player would make a video of a bat that only women should swing? When I first heard of a Mercy, it was an A ball player who told me i should get one.
  10. 1badtrain

Too Many Gamers?

http://youtu.be/cWHIPRRPgjA
  11. 1badtrain

Which new Demarini has the most handle flex?

I have thought about the J3u but heard it wasn't that great. I have hit the DC41 but prefer Demarini and a smaller knob.
  12. 1badtrain

I was planning on picking up the 14' Juggy because of the price. I swing the geezer for seniors and always loved the RD. How about for utrip?
  13. 1badtrain

I prefer a bat with handle flex. Out of the 2014-2015's, which flex the most? Association not important.
  14. 1badtrain

The Turds of 2014

Speaking from a completely unbiased opinion, I think the Monsta Black Widow is a great bat. I had read about them a few weeks ago and told my buddy about it. He bought a brand new one and brought it out to bp on Christmas eve. I was hitting shots over a 325' fence without even taking full...
  15. 1badtrain

ISA now allows Senior bats

Yes you do! Quite a few major players play in the 40 and over division.