Recent content by 1STUNNA

1. 1STUNNA

2021 DeMarini senior Nautalai series

I own both the balanced and DC. The balanced blew up in less than 300 swings and the DC has a little under 200. Both started seam separation in less than 100 swings. The performance was good but the durability could be better.
  2. 1STUNNA

Senior Softball article

We played in Scottsdale AZ this past weekend adhering to social distancing and the tournament went well. We had 19 teams with 50’s, 55’s, and 60’s.
  3. 1STUNNA

bat power and speed

4. 1STUNNA

name for senior team

Living Legends
  5. 1STUNNA

New to Senior Ball

If you hit 52’s during BP a senior bat will take the beating. I assumed most people don’t hit anything harder than that during BP unless it’s right before a tournament or game.
  6. 1STUNNA

New to Senior Ball

Get a senior patriot for BP and addidas or Dudley 2019 for games until the Patriot opens up
  7. 1STUNNA

How to stay hydrated in summer?

Plenty of water and pedialyte depending on activity level. pedialyte Works great for hangovers too.
  8. 1STUNNA

Senior softball is fun but

I never played E ball but I am Familar with the rules as far inning end and ejections. Cut the bomb rule down across all classifications and see if bombs increase/ decrease, and if the game becomes more defensive I agree senior stocks are sick but if it’s within the rules and players are not...
  9. 1STUNNA

Speaking from experience making that jump, I have not heard any complaints from fellow senior ballers in my class. Innings are run limited until the buffet starts and a good team doesn’t waste bombs early or solos. In fact I have seen some players change what they swing depending on the...
  10. 1STUNNA

The point I was making is that who is going to play anything competitive and not use the best equipment available?
  11. 1STUNNA

1. If you are not a senior player your comments are irrelevant since you couldn’t answer the question about what you swing. 2. You are about 30 years late on your argument about fire sticks. Titanium and Composite bats change the game and yes it sucks that just about anyone can go yard these...
  12. 1STUNNA

You are if your team is a major team and the other is AAA in senior ball. Have to spot them runs before first pitch
  13. 1STUNNA

So are you using clubs from the 70’s or the latest and greatest technology on the market?
  14. 1STUNNA

Not sure how you got “ego” out of what I posted. Do you swing aluminum, wooden, or composite bats? If your answer is composite it means you must have an ego issue like everyone else that swings composite bats?
  15. 1STUNNA

1. Unless you talking about a 52 most balls will still hurt you when it hits you 2. Never had a bat tested in 40’s so as far your statement I can’t speak on it. I do know the history of why bats are tested being older I lived it (players dying from hit balls, extreme injurious to the face and...