Recent content by aburhart

1. aburhart

Deadpool jersey

Has anyone mocked up a Deadpool jersey? I have seen the Ninja Turtle ones around. Just curious.
  2. aburhart

ASA Courtesy Runner Situation

This happened last night and I think it kinda sucked... One of my players hurt his hamstring running from second to third. He could hardly walk. We put a courtesy runner in for him. We batted around in the inning and he had to hit again. He had no intentions of swinging and got walked...
  3. aburhart

Superdraft?

A whole bunch of people show up and they draft teams. Then you play a tournament.
  4. aburhart

Superdraft?

Is there anything new on the progress on this superdraft?
  5. aburhart

Superdraft?

I would be down for another superdraft in the zoo. I could bring at least four guys with me that played in the last one.
  6. aburhart

Bone Collector buy in

I'll get one. XL - #34 - Burhart - the one on the right
  7. aburhart

ever heard of this situation before??

Kinda the same thing. About 4 years ago I got called out for not touching second base when the guy up to bat hit a homerun.
  8. aburhart

pics of your jerseys

Let me know also. I would like to order one as well.
  9. aburhart

Any What concidered a slide?

Why is the other team's coach the umpire to begin with? Seems like he/she wouldn't be impartial at all.
  10. aburhart

LTB 27 oz. Mutant 98

I have one. I will check the weight when I get home this morning.
  11. aburhart

Cut way back on the bat problem, got some new stuff...

Tom15's pic looked something like this...
  12. aburhart

ASA If asa stamps not visible are they legal to use

The stamp has to be on there. Doesn't matter if you have the list or not.
  13. aburhart

Next year's uniforms...

I have 12 guys on the roster and I am looking to get.... 2 jerseys (one full sub the other reg sub or both reg sub) 1 pair of pants 1 hat I will need a logo made up also. Let me know what kind of prices I am looking at.
  14. aburhart

What are my chances?

Of getting something other than a Freak DST back for my Vicious. I would love the FX700 but that is probrably a pipe dream.
  15. aburhart

Pulled out the Salvo tonight

You are just big like that.