Recent content by addicted2bats

1. addicted2bats

Relocating to Kansas City

This was actually incredibly helpful. Thanks!
  2. addicted2bats

Relocating to Kansas City

Will be relocating to the KC area (Overland Park-ish I believe) and will be looking for some league ball to finish out the year. I should be in the area and available in early-mid September. I'm above average in the OF, above average pitching, and pretty much at least average on any IF...
  3. addicted2bats

For Sale New Demarini Special Ops Spectre Roller

where is this cooler pouch at? I haven't seen anything that looks even remotely convincing
  4. addicted2bats

For Sale Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular 42mm

lets give this a bump up. Still here. Price Dropped
  5. addicted2bats

For Sale Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular 42mm

Looking for $360 shipped/gifted. These run $400+tax brand new, so almost $100 cheaper than you'd pay in-store Watch is in PERFECT condition. Went straight from the box, into a rubber protector, to my wrist. Worn for about a month, then went back to a Note, and no longer wear this.
  6. addicted2bats

For Sale 27oz Monsta DNA $220

Price is shipped, and should be sent as a gift/family and friends or you can cover the fees. 2500 Flex Handle Bat has ground wear, also has a piece of the FIB that has come dislodged and is rattling. You can send it into the cave and they'll fix it free of charge. Not looking for trades...
  7. addicted2bats

For Sale 10 bats - DNA, Torch, J4, Wanted, MUTJHA, Liberty, etc

Even one that's what.....5 years old now? I'll remove it, but I hardly think you're competing with 5 year old bats
  8. addicted2bats

For Sale 10 bats - DNA, Torch, J4, Wanted, MUTJHA, Liberty, etc

Wanted and INSANE sold for asking. lets move the rest!