Recent content by ahgofish

1. ahgofish

Hands Back during Stride, Critical for Transferring Hip Power SM #72

I have found that keeping my hands back and "loading" is probably the most critical element to bat speed. Everything else seems to follow if my hands are back and connected. It is also one of the main aspects of the swing that lower level players lack.
  2. ahgofish

pretty funny stuff. Smash it vs Monsta Debacle

Awww, you seem like such a social guy are you sure?
  3. ahgofish

Lol..if you followed your own advise you wouldn’t ever post a comment...i.e. see this thread. Speaking of morons being everywhere, I’ll be in Littleton next month for a week...not far from you, right? Want to get together for some BP, a few beers or something???
  4. ahgofish

No, wrong. By saying it’s dumb you are talking about it.
  5. ahgofish

I have a crazy idea for you Joker...if you think it’s stupid to talk about Monsta v SIS...then don’t! Wtf
  6. ahgofish

Checking in

After overlapping my pinky and ring finger on my top hand over my bottom hand, I found it easier to keep my top hand on the bat throughout the swing.
  7. ahgofish

Demarini sent me a J3A reissue

Wrong
  8. ahgofish

Tee vs pitched BP

I duct tape about a foot of foam pipe insulation to the top of my tee, slips right over the top of the tee...cheap and pretty durable.
  9. ahgofish

Tee vs pitched BP

The most beneficial part of hitting off a tee for me was to get comfortable dropping my bottom pinky for more whip, then progressed to overlapping top two fingers. It took hundreds of swings off a tee before it felt comfortable but has been the best change I have made to add distance and exit speed.
  10. ahgofish

LTB Insane U 25.5

Looking for a Demarini Insane Utrip 25.5, the closer to minty the better.
  11. ahgofish

Advice on used new bat

Of the bats pictured, the boogeyman probably swings closest to the SCX3.
  12. ahgofish

Asa question..

I definitely would not say Asa is "more advanced". In fact, the best teams/players play usssa "Conference USA". For a variety of reasons, Asa or usssa will be more popular in different areas of the country. Try to sell/trade your Asa bat in the sale section of the forums and pick up a usssa bat...
  13. ahgofish

For Sale/Trade Datrek Go Lite Pro Golf Stand Bag $80 shipped

Sweet, now I can bring all 14 of my bats to the field...
  14. ahgofish

For Sale '17 USA Flipper 26oz. NR Minty

Sold for asking.
  15. ahgofish

For Sale '17 USA Flipper 26oz. NR Minty

For sale only 2017 USA Flipper 26oz. NR Minty. 10-20 swings off a tee with .52 balls. Ball jumped off this bat just like all the other ASA flippers I have swung. Can feel the endload but it's not too much. Wish I could keep it but I have too many ASA bats. No Trades. Paypal F/F or add fees...