Recent content by badluckg

1. badluckg

Looking to Buy Monsta Bats

I have a 27oz Monsta Militia if interested. Its the white one with the "cold weather" shell.
  2. badluckg

LTB DEMARINI FLIPPER OG ANY WEIGHT

I have a 27 oz 2016 OG Flipper if you're still looking.
  3. badluckg

LTB 14'-16' Demar AM ASA

2016 OG Flipper Aftermath 27oz
  4. badluckg

LTB demarini 27 oz 2016 legacy, juggy, og am

I have a 27 oz 2016 Flipper Aftermath OG. NIW with R/R
  5. badluckg

New ASA bats and 44s

So I got a Flipper OG in a trade but my league uses 44/375 balls and I know that the Flipper will blow up as we already broke a US Aftermath in less than a month. Had an offer to get althe new Helmer but not sure it will last any longer than the Flipper. I have an Insane and love it with no...
  6. badluckg

2016 ASA Helmer

Is the new Helmer good for the 44/375 balls? The white and gold one. Got a Flipper OG in a trade but know it will not last with the 44s we use in our league.
  7. badluckg

New to Combat

Is the Greinert end loaded or balanced?
  8. badluckg

New to Combat

I haven't swung many Combats in the past but have a buddy who swears by his dual stamp Rogo. I was curious what the best ASA or Dual stamp option that Combat has out now is. I prefer balance but a small endload wouldn't be bad. I have been swinging an OG Easton Flex and a Demarini Legacy. Any...
  9. badluckg

LTB SIS sports Asa team easton

I have a 27 oz
  10. badluckg

LTB M7120/booger/freak 26oz/27oz

I have a pretty webbed up Booger 27 oz.
  11. badluckg

For Sale Loaded Amazon Fire TV Stick with KODI (Free movies, etc) $65

Are these still available or is someone else selling something similar?
  12. badluckg

LTB old stamp bats

OG booger 27oz?
  13. badluckg

League in Bend Or

ASA only in Central Oregon. Slightly unorganized in my opinion. The Bend league is still using the Dudley 44/375, Redmond switched to the 52/300 and Prineville changes all the time but last time they were using 44/375 and 44/400 there.
  14. badluckg

Miken INK association

Just curious if there was ever and ASA version of the Miken INK.
  15. badluckg

Demarini legacy

I would have to agree that this is a very nice bat and is a balanced Future. I had switched to Easton for a long time after having my OG Juggy for a while and yes even tried out Monsta. However, I swung my buddy's Future last year liked the feel except I like a more balanced feel. When I saw...