Recent content by bayarea sb62

1. B

Prodigy Senior Bats

they should change the name to prolong I've been waiting since Feb. still no bat smh
  2. B

Senior Proton Bat

I've been waiting since Feb.the last message was waiting on parts to complete production
  3. B

ISO Anarchy Rebellion

I have a 26oz that might be available soon haven't been used since last fall
  4. B

Looking to buy the Stote Microcell ball????

They sure do travel well especially in Reno
  5. B

2019 adidas 2 piece

Hot as Hell I'm swinging a 27.5 have about 100 hits now ball just launches off the barrel gaming it in Vegas.
  6. B

My Take... DUDLEY (Lift) Vs. Adidas Melee 2

Phoenix I ran into you one morning at centennial park I had my reloaded hit about 10 44's then it started to web up.Later that afternoon I put another 50 swings or so and it was okay hits outstanding just waiting for Mother Nature to cooperate.
  7. B

LTB combats Assault

Your in luck I found my combat assault 27oz in the mancave I bought on the bay a few years ago.Send me your number and I'll send a few pics
  8. B

3 old stamps, 2 worths 1 bass CHEAP!

I got some bass bats if you're interested
  9. B

BASS Pinky

I got the ASA model
  10. B

BASS Pinky

ASA or Utrip
  11. B

Senior Sanctions 40 plus

NorCal USSSA
  12. B

ISO Bass Pinky 26oz

I got a 27 in the wrapper if my sister doesn't need it for fundraiser I might let it go ASA approved
  13. B

New Adidas 12 in

I put about 125 swings on mine now it's just a gamer
  14. B

New Adidas 12 in

Got to use mine in a 40's senior tournament in Hayward last weekend wow swings effortlessly thru the zone and hits bombs.Overall I'm impressed with Adidas12 just feels great in my hands and performs outstanding