New Adidas 12 in

Fennellwg

or just swinging it ;)
Yeah, that too.
I realize that by the time you get to be our age folks are pretty set in their ways......I'm not trying to change your mind about which bat is or will be your favorite.
But if you can't hold hands how do you decide which one swings like the ones in your bag?
Everybody "feels" different things but I believe what they sense is primarily a function of the bat's moment of inertia.
And there are simple numbers to help quality that property.
..just sayin

Got to use mine in a 40's senior tournament in Hayward last weekend wow swings effortlessly thru the zone and hits bombs.Overall I'm impressed with Adidas12 just feels great in my hands and performs outstanding

hamneggs

My teammate blew up his Addidas 12" today hitting Evil bp 52's. Bat only had about 120 swings - Not Good !

feb1865e10e17e7754f64e2e1be57bf3.jpg

db19cfce4f1d1590225be7c82a2e03d8.jpg

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
My teammate blew up his Addidas 12" today hitting Evil bp 52's. Bat only had about 120 swings - Not Good !

feb1865e10e17e7754f64e2e1be57bf3.jpg

db19cfce4f1d1590225be7c82a2e03d8.jpg
If that blew up hitting Evil BP52s then it must have been a major blem. I dont have enough swings on mine and its at my Florida house so I cant really give a good read on it. I can tell you mine has about 75 hits with BP rockets and 44-375 senior balls and looked fine when I left it.
Where were you hitting it and what were the temps

hamneggs

If that blew up hitting Evil BP52s then it must have been a major blem. I dont have enough swings on mine and its at my Florida house so I cant really give a good read on it. I can tell you mine has about 75 hits with BP rockets and 44-375 senior balls and looked fine when I left it.
Where were you hitting it and what were the temps

They were hitting in Norcal on turf (so the balls weren't wet)......I'm not sure if they actually hit morning or afternoon, but temps were probably in the 60's

lb16

the natural
I'll see my buddy again this weekend and try to get a pic of the inside.
I had less than 200 swings on my 2016 27 oz balanced Adidas when it developed a crack. I attempted to contact Lee Trotter about bat being possibly defective. I just wanted to send bat in and have them inspect it never got a reply back from him. It is the last Adidas I will purchase!!

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
I attempted to contact Lee Trotter about bat being possibly defective never got a reply back from him. It is the last Adidas I will purchase!!
Im not sure why people in this business think its ok to ignore paying customers

hamneggs

I had less than 200 swings on my 2016 27 oz balanced Adidas when it developed a crack. I attempted to contact Lee Trotter about bat being possibly defective. I just wanted to send bat in and have them inspect it never got a reply back from him. It is the last Adidas I will purchase!!

All these senior bats seem the same as any ASA or Utrip bats in that sometimes you just get a lemon. Miken seems to be the only Manufacturer that will warranty a senior bat (yes, I know they come with no warranty) if it breaks very early.

lb16

the natural
All these senior bats seem the same as any ASA or Utrip bats in that sometimes you just get a lemon. Miken seems to be the only Manufacturer that will warranty a senior bat (yes, I know they come with no warranty) if it breaks very early.
I understand these bats have no warranty. But I have sent 2 back that in my opinion broke prematurely worth senior jh legit worth replaced and a reebok melee that reebok reimbursed my purchase price plus freight. To not even reply back to my email told me all I need to know about Lee Trotter as a sales rep for Adidas!

hamneggs

My teammate gave the broken Addidas to the local rep yesterday. He didn't promise anything, but was gonna send it back for us......we'll see what happens.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
I might be missing something here, my 13 is the black and green one from last year and it totally stole my heart. I love everything about the 2016 endloaded version. Put it down to see how good the new 12 is.

TheSilentMan35

Senior baller...don't let the age bothers you!
Does anyone has 27oz Melee 2 EL (grey with lime letterings) for trade?? As I am willing to trade my 27oz senior patriot AND 27oz Hyper Z (black with lime colors) bats for the Melee 2 bat (it can be light used, prefer under 100 hits)....

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Any news on where I can get one?

Yesterday, got to swing my buddy's Melee 2
It's was a 26oz, this model has a great Pop and distance. It has a very nice end load for a 26oz. I may just get one LOL! Not sure of its durability since the one I swung has about 150+ BP hits on it. The barrel looks like 11" to 11.5" not so much like a standard 12" barrel.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Just hit my Very well broken in green 2016 and my 75 swing 12 inch, They hit about the same distance wise. I was more consistent with the 12 inch believe it or not. Will game the 12 inch again tomorrow and see how it goes. Its so hard not to swing a bat for 2 months and then expect to be game sharp.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Lol 3 fer 4 today with 3 Hrs. I have no idea how long this bat will last but its straight foolish. If you are on the fence about this bat, do it

Last edited: