Recent content by Beez_33

1. Beez_33

free scorebook app???

I've heard good things about GameChanger and iScore but I've never used either.
  2. Beez_33

NBA

Also, the one the coaches vote on, they're only asked to submit 1 name, which is unlike most awards.
  3. Beez_33

NBA

That's not the official COY award. That was an award that just started last year where NBA coaches voted their own COY. Stevens will get the real one soon.
  4. Beez_33

Bad Boy

Bad Boy
  5. Beez_33

trade deadline looming

nvr gtz traydd
  6. Beez_33

Saints Sign Brees

Put yourself in the front office's shoes of the NO Saints and ask yourself that. If he doesn't come back, they're in shambles again. Worth it just to keep the franchise competitive and keep butts in the seats+ Saints love high after the scandal. If they go into Jags status they're done for.
  7. Beez_33

trade deadline looming

I'm good with Santiago because of some of the prices on mediocre 2nd basemen league wide. I'll take his solid glove to sure up what has been a dreadful defense. People were so concerned over Cabrera and he's been about as good as you could hope for. Prince, Peralta, the catchers and corner...
  8. Beez_33

Psu = death penalty

THE best .
  9. Beez_33

Tim Mccarver

Thought i noticed that too. I head McCarver also said theres a good possibility Hamilton gets the biggest contract in MLB history....
  10. Beez_33

Robinson Cano

What is this list?
  11. Beez_33

Boooooo!

I'm sure he was on the phone with guys before the day of the announcement.
  12. Beez_33

Al > nl

Everytime a NL pitcher goes to the AL I wait for the failure.
  13. Beez_33

Boooooo!

Is being an all star a necessity to participate in the derby? Just wondering.
  14. Beez_33

Robinson Cano

I like reading sometimes..
  15. Beez_33

homerun derby picks

Prince Fielder should send Robinson Cano and the Royals faithful a thank you card today.