Tim Mccarver

ol'ballcoach

Creepy Ass Cracka
Has there ever been a worse commentator? Some of the stupidity that flows from his mouth is simply astounding.

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
I don't want to hear it. I have to listen to these tool-bags during the regular season too.

tmpnick16

Addicted to Softballfans
worse combo ever mccarver and buck.

I honestly don't think either of them are that bad. Although one of them said that the phillies had won the NL Central 5 yrs in a row. :-?
The dumbasses calling the USA/ CANADA/ Futures games were horrible. Twice they said that an inning was 1-2-3, but they had left someone on base.
Dewayne statts and the other guy for the Rays are both horrible.
The guy that calls the bucs games and FSU games is bad.
Any marlins game is bad bc of the Spanish commercials.

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
"There's a new term in pitching, and it's electric. This guy has electric stuff."

It's not ****ing new you toolbag. I've been hearing it for at least a decade.

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
The white sox tv guy is irritating as hell also

On WGN? Wow. Probably the most biased announcers I've heard. I mean I understand a little bit of "It would be nice to see A.J. get a big hit here with the bases loaded," when you've got a hometown crew, but those guys are like the fat drunks at the game you just wish would shut the **** up.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
ken harrelson? he's good. a homer, but good. love the enthusiasm. steve stone gets a pass because he worked with harry caray.

len and bob for the cubs are tolerable, but george grande for the reds when he fills in is absolutely terrible. maybe a free pass for being on the inaugural sportscenter, but he's just too damn corny.

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
I don't know the guys' names, I just remember flipping over to see if the Sox were going to win or lose after the Tigers game was over, and it was awful. I can only imagine their response if they were doing the Gallaraga game and he was dressed in black and white. There may have been a record number of FCC fines levied.

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
ken harrelson? he's good. a homer, but good. love the enthusiasm. steve stone gets a pass because he worked with harry caray.

len and bob for the cubs are tolerable, but george grande for the reds when he fills in is absolutely terrible. maybe a free pass for being on the inaugural sportscenter, but he's just too damn corny.

Yeah I like Harrelson and Stone too...two total homers. The broadcast on WGN is for Sox fans, its not the game of the week.

Best Sox radio guys were Don Drysdale and Tom Paciorek.

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper

Hawk is absolute garbage and I loathe that mother****er...if I see him on the street I'm going to fight his sorry ass.

Stone is probably the best analyst in baseball...seriously. He out-manages every manager from the booth every game he calls.

TRaj2327

Joe Buck .

Agreed 110%

Hawk is absolute garbage and I loathe that mother****er...if I see him on the street I'm going to fight his sorry ass.

Stone is probably the best analyst in baseball...seriously. He out-manages every manager from the booth every game he calls.

Correct on all counts. Stone should be a manager somewhere. The man is a baseball genius.

Hawk is an absolute joker. I honestly don't know how Stone even puts up with that clown. The hawkisms are stale and obnoxious.

Yeah I like Harrelson and Stone too...two total homers. The broadcast on WGN is for Sox fans, its not the game of the week.

Best Sox radio guys were Don Drysdale and Tom Paciorek.

You're delusional. Hawk is like nails on a chalkboard.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Hawk Harrelson and Matt Vasgersian are worse but McCarver and Buck are pretty bad.

The other side of the coin Vin Scully should be cloned and announce all baseball games for the rest of the existence of baseball.

trip

stfu
did this worthless pile of a broadcaster seriously win the ford c frick award for broadcasting?

i'm too lazy to google it and i'm a bit tired, so i think i may have misunderstood the second worst broadcaster.. dave sims.

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
did this worthless pile of a broadcaster seriously win the ford c frick award for broadcasting?

i'm too lazy to google it and i'm a bit tired, so i think i may have misunderstood the second worst broadcaster.. dave sims.

Unfortunately...you heard correctly.