Recent content by BigCountry8825

1. BigCountry8825

LTB 26oz og ressy titans

looking to pick up one or two in good shape. i guess i'll take the white one too if the price is right :rolleyes:
  2. BigCountry8825

For Sale/Trade niw 26oz nr fulk2 and libby WL1B-B 1st base glove

ouch. this hurts bad. i'm looking for one of those gloves if you see anymore
  3. BigCountry8825

GTG mattbrand

made a bat trade with mattbrand... very gtg guy here. great communication and fast shipping. bat just how he promised. thx buddy!
  4. BigCountry8825

For Sale/Trade Old shotguns

that sux... anything that doesn't have to go through a FFL should be allowed to be sold. since the thread got deleted i'll give you $36.25 and a pack of juicy fruit for the upper. lmk
  5. BigCountry8825

i'm not sure if it's allowed either. besides, to legally ship a firearm to someone else, you have to send it to someone with a FFL
  6. BigCountry8825

x2 better be some kind of rare "holy crap this is going in the display case" shotguns in order to get 3 NIW eastons for them... just trying to help you out buddy
  7. BigCountry8825

For Trade 26oz booger

that would get stuck in my nose hairs...
  8. BigCountry8825

For Trade 26oz booger

cause i had to load it up and go show it off! hahaha you know how it is!
  9. BigCountry8825

For Trade 26oz booger

i got a very clean looking psycho supermax... exactly what i was wanting. sorry you missed out mike, to ease your suffering i'll post a pic of the deer i killed in my front yard this year that's bigger than the one in your avy: ps: i was in my underwear and a wife beater when i shot it at 1...
  10. BigCountry8825

For Trade 26oz booger

lmk... and if it's the other coke, do you know of anybody that could do me a favor and run up the price when i put it on the eghey and expect to be "off the hook" if he/she wins?
  11. BigCountry8825

For Trade 26oz booger

just out of curiosity, what was you're trade bait? lol
  12. BigCountry8825

For Trade 26oz booger

bat has been traded... thx for playing
  13. BigCountry8825

For Trade 26oz booger

bumpage for picage
  14. BigCountry8825

For Trade 26oz booger

nice offer on the table... still up for more offers