Recent content by blake.w

1. blake.w

For Sale Easton Jeseys, Conference Jersey and Hats

The CA are a little bigger and the Boombah are true. I'm 6' 220 and loved them
  2. blake.w

yea bro i was bent over the issue too. Been playing conference 9 years and never experienced anything like what happen. But i just took it in strife bro. But luckily softball isnt life and since season is over now its Mens Physique Competition lol
  3. blake.w

and shoot connell is like my big brother he is the one who got me into this dang sport lol, started kicking 10 plus years back, he lived half a mile from me. Worst bp partner in the nation bc no matter how hard or far you hit it, his miss goes 50' further lol
  4. blake.w

I have sold a number of players jerseys on here for them lol. and no it wasnt me i wear #5 for encompass but there was a small issue at the major that aint board worthy to even talk about. Here is one of me swinging the L2...
  5. blake.w

No I am playing for another team next conference season.I appreciate my sponsors and been with Easton over 8 years as well. I just don't need a closet full of jerseys, I sold about 30 for my buddy Greg connell last year as well. Thanks for the love tho country 35.
  6. blake.w

For Sale Easton L2 Cheap

Sold!!!! Sold!!
  7. blake.w

For Sale Easton L2 Cheap

http://s1037.photobucket.com/user/BL32JR/library/jersey?sort=3&page=1
  8. blake.w

Worn these for the 2015 Conference Season. if you have any questions shoot me a text at 229-873-0001 Hats: (All worn, Size l/xl flex fit) 1. Grey Easton $20 _____SOLD____ 2. White/Black Easton: $15 _____SOLD______ 3. Grey/Royal Easton: $20 Jerseys: (All Game worn, no rips or tears and size...
  9. blake.w

For Sale Easton L2 Cheap

Easton L2 28z. This bat is unreal!! It tested 225 at Usssa A worlds. I have had it a year and go it new. Has webbing and small rattle, i have swung it the entire conference year and loved it!! Has return but i have no rec. Looking for $60 shipped OBO For Faster Response you can text me at...
  10. blake.w

For Sale USSSA Helmer Torq and ASP

still have the 28oz. although im 99% sure not many swinging them
  11. blake.w

OC Swats win USSSA B Worlds with a Matt Fox double

I can't talk to u on here either BUCK lol
  12. blake.w

OC Swats win USSSA B Worlds with a Matt Fox double

CAO great run bro!!! You killed it against us!!
  13. blake.w

Torq is SOLD!!!!
  14. blake.w

-27oz Endload Helmer Torq: Less than 400 swings and tested 260 at the conference a championship. The handle doesn't Torq tho I taped it down but it can be pulled off. Has both bar codes and returnable although I have no receipt.SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD -28oz Endload ASP Helmer: Brand new out wrapper...
  15. blake.w

For Sale Easton Jerseys

Price Drop $60 for all 3 shipped