Recent content by bruiser

1. bruiser

Boss 3.0

Shame they didn't do this with the dually[/URL][/IMG]
  2. bruiser

Help with a 1 piece ASA bat

I second the L4US. Needs some break in but damn good afterwards and has a health endload
  3. bruiser

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

You're better off. I got removed the day they made the announcement that the Torch and Bombardier will eventually fail.compression for saying "so much for the DNA being a memory." lol
  4. bruiser

Pitchers?

LHT-No step. Left heel on the rubber and right foor forward.
  5. bruiser

New bat company??

Definitely. From what I've seen on their page they have people skill unlike Carl
  6. bruiser

New bat company??

I'm not a part of the company but have done a few Facebook deals with one of the guys. I told him to make an account here so he can answer questions
  7. bruiser

New bat company??

Hopefully this is allowed. I remember how we kept getting shut down with the BOSS threads[/URL][/IMG]
  8. bruiser

New bat company??

They haven't said anything about price or how their warranty will work or at least I haven't seen it. Definitely looking forward to demoing it once they make their way south.
  9. bruiser

Agreed. The DNA is the first Monsta bat that is worth a ****
  10. bruiser

Monsta DNA or Torch?

The .02 mph gain with the Torch definitely wasn't worth the sacrifice in durability
  11. bruiser

Monsta DNA or Torch?

Also depends of you like flex or stiff handles. The "stiff" DNA has jst as much flex as the Insane where the Torch is supposed to actually be stiff
  12. bruiser

Monsta DNA or Torch?

Personally I'd ditch both because I have no respect for Carl or his company. But if you're going to keep one I would say the DNA because it will not fail compression until it breaks where the Torch will in 800-1500 according to Monsta.
  13. bruiser

Softball pitching mask

I wear a rip it mask in coed and a worth I'm mens. Plenty of room for glasses under the worth
  14. bruiser

Atleast half of the reps I know have either owned or tried a monsta bat. I'm sure some joined to talk **** but the rest were for the same reasons as the average Militia member. I joined right after I got my DNA but I speak my mind instead of worship every word out of Carl's mouth so I ended up...
  15. bruiser

That's a Demarini grip that someone put on there. The Monsta grips are way different and almost slick