1. burned_ya

Let's see your A2000/A2Ks

The boys NEw custom a2000
  2. burned_ya

LTB 11.25 a2000

Yes only a2000.
  3. burned_ya

LTB 11.25 a2000

Son wants a A2000 Starting to look 11.25 Lmk what you have price,pictures Thanks
  4. burned_ya

LTB Youth Bats - Need a legal one for 2012 Season for USSSA

I may have 75 hit B3 big barrel with stamp.
  5. burned_ya

Little League Baseball bat?

are you trying to punish the kid or help him? 29" or 30" is insane. Don't use the cage as a determining factor, you can put just about anyone in a cage and they will hit balls that are at the same speed and location everytime.. Most 9-10yr olds can bareley swing a 30".
  6. burned_ya

LTB youth combat b2

page 3 bump
  7. burned_ya

LTB youth combat b2

Looking for 30"20oz or 31"21oz combat B2 and B3 gear
  8. burned_ya

Little League Baseball bat?

the rival and prodigy aren't that good they are a decent alloy bat witha fierce endload and dent and crack very easy so it lets you know how thin the walls are. It is easier to flex a alloy bat over a composite that isn't broken in. when kids are under 11 most can't and aren't strong enough...
  9. burned_ya

For Sale Little League Baseball Bats

The 2-5/8 isn't legal anywhere but AAU the lcn4 goes for about $25-35$ the other 2 I am not sure but would guess 20-40$ bats.
  10. burned_ya

For Trade b1 and miken freak

Neither bat is legal in little league or usssa. In usssa they need one of three things. 1. Thumb print stamp new in 2011 2. Old usssa stamp 3. Be wood Little league it must be in list
  11. burned_ya

Not GTG burned_ya terrible seller

Ok this will be my last response on here to this guy. He emailed me right away saying dent and small crack and just wanted to bring that to my attention. I acknowledged dent as that is listed in ad said I never saw a crack. I told him if he wasn't happy mail bat back. He then started to...
  12. burned_ya

This will not happen. He receieved bat pictured and the part about dent was in sbf ad (I forgot I had put it in there). He is now having buyers remorse. I will refund purchase price once bat is received. I am done. If I receive bat I will issue back refund. Have a nice night.
  13. burned_ya

Once rescinded. I can refund transaction. That way it cost neither of us.
  14. burned_ya

If that is a ball mark I apologize as I always clean bats before i send them. I will be the man in this deal as I have been here the lingest and still offer the refund if $55 once bat is in MY hands, if pp claim is rescinded.
  15. burned_ya

Yes. I will never ship without sending pictures first.