Recent content by Chrisklol

1. Chrisklol

Are there any "anti-Home Run" Balls?

Oh, so the ball 90% of the country uses. Okay.
  2. Chrisklol

Hitting up the Middle

I am sure our paths will cross some day!
  3. Chrisklol

Hitting up the Middle

We are the snowflakes? Yet you are the one telling us that it isn't safe to hit a softball towards the biggest hole on the field. If you scared go to church! Like someone before me said, you don't go middle ever in rec ball or league. Tournament time comes, you do what you need to do to get...
  4. Chrisklol

Miken Dc41 just for power hitters?

Damn, @WillW3, I am doing it wrong. I take 1 bat to the park. I need to learn from the best!
  5. Chrisklol

Hitting up the Middle

The extreme power thing is debatable. Also if you are so good at steering the ball around and never hitting middle and getting on the base all the time. Why aren't you showing some the greats how to as well? I have seen many many many middle shots from the likes of Greg Connell, Andy Purcell...
  6. Chrisklol

Hitting up the Middle

Middle is a big part of the game. The whole point of the game is to hit it where there are less defenders. Never aim to hurt the pitcher, but going by middle is just smart move a good amount of the time, even more so when you are out of home runs. I am not going to try and risk hitting a hard...
  7. Chrisklol

SBF Etiquette and lower traffic numbers

This place just ain't the same.
  8. Chrisklol

Ball Exit Speed Testing and Pro Demo's. How to improve..SM#52

I need one of these tools. I need verification of my 75mph lasers.
  9. Chrisklol

BP vids

<3
  10. Chrisklol

2017 Worth EST XL USSSA BP

You like it more than the new F30's?
  11. Chrisklol

BP vids

Hit it with your purse next time.
  12. Chrisklol

Worth Jeff Hall Legit AKA Watermelon BP

Mine tested 250 after 25 swings and after 1 day of tournament ball. I tested it the second day and its at 230, just above passing.. A couple hundred swings it's failing easily.
  13. Chrisklol

Has anyone tried the watermelon yet ???

The jeff hall lite i swung has a much softer barrel not as crisp but still smokes the ball.
  14. Chrisklol

27.5 USSSA Reckoning review

32/M/Utah :thumb:
  15. Chrisklol

Shorts in softball

Shorts only. Sometimes when it's cold I wear long johns under my shorts... I am fashionable. A wise man once told me. If you have to slide, you took one base too many.