Recent content by CoEd All-Star

1. C

Any Question Concerning Ruling with Fly Ball/Tags

It's a bit harder to swallow the ruling on a Sunday afternoon elimination game in a sanctioned tournament between two very good teams in a close game with a $450 entry fee and 15 NIW bats and full sub jerseys to the tournament winner. That's a big situation to have a call like this go down to...
  2. C

Any Question Concerning Ruling with Fly Ball/Tags

Scenario: Sanctioned GSL(basically USSSA rules, minus pitching). Bottom of 6th inning. 1 out. Bases loaded. Home team is down 4 runs. 1 home run available. Play: Batter hits a line drive into right center field. Right fielder runs it down and dives towards into the right center gap...
  3. C

Walks vs Errors...which hurts worse?

In general. Throughout the course of any given game, which one is more likely to turn into runs for the other team. Will 3 walks or 3 errors more likely cost a team a game. Obviously either one could hurt more given a certain situation.
  4. C

Walks vs Errors...which hurts worse?

Players on my team have been having a conversation on what hurts a team more, a walked batter or a defensive error. Some believe that an error is more costly...in slow pitch, it's all about the hitting. Statistically, most players are more likely to get a base hit than they are to get out...
  5. C

Diablo 50/700

I've swung their .44 400 "Outlaw" balls, .44 600 "Derby" balls, and these .50 700 "Diablo" balls. All 3 are unreal. No way their cor/compression numbers are legit. In coed here, they let the ladies swing any ball, 11 or 12 inch. The 700s easily outperform our Launch 650s, and seem to stay...
  6. C

The neon colored Mayhem....

I have the 27oz Mayhem and it is absolutely on fire. Maybe 300-400 swings now and it's the hottest bat I own right now. Compressed at 225 yesterday.
  7. C

Opinion Poll: Best USSSA Classic M

Everybody around here was swinging the Gold Dot Extremes, but for the last month or two its been NOTHING but Sharks. Best Classic M I've ever swung. We can swing 400s most tournaments and people would still rather swing the Shark M
  8. C

Reviews on '16 Worth Mayhem SBMAYD

I swung my new 27 oz Mayhem, along with my 2015 Connell and teammate's 2016 Fulk this afternoon. My Mayhem fresh out of the wrapper had equal distance to my 1500+ swing Connell and was easily surpassing the 500 swing Fulk. End load on this bat feels great. I will be swinging the new Ressy...
  9. C

Best 11" Softball

What was that snake sports you were talking about? I couldn't find a site like that. Aren't talking about ********Sports are you?
  10. C

Best 11" Softball

Girls here are allowed to use any 11" softball. I have a couple .44 400 Classic W, but we need more...and were wondering if there's anything better out there. And where to find them. Thanks in advance.
  11. C

Kyle Pearson sig bat

Guy above got it right on KP. Played with him locally. He's a good sized guy...maybe 6'1" or 2". Built guy, strong as an ox, but by no means a Helmer/Filby or HUGE guy getting into the box. Where those guys are enormous and strong but lose out on mobility, KP is every bit as strong and very...