Recent content by DaMonks

1. DaMonks

Moral Dilemma

Bruce I play for the Dayton Legends 55 AAA team.
  2. DaMonks

Moral Dilemma

Wow! Jim I had know idea that Ridge would be part of this. Gives me a different perspective on the man. I'll be playing this weekend in Dalton,GA. I won't mention any of this to Ridge. If the **** is going to hit the fan, I don't want to be in the line of fire. He's seems like a cool guy, but I...
  3. DaMonks

Moral Dilemma

Don't you need a photo ID to back up that birth certificate?
  4. DaMonks

Moral Dilemma

What if someone got seriously hurt by this guy and you knew it. Any kind of scenario which involved this person is not a good thing. Do the right thing and see an official about it.
  5. DaMonks

Louisville Slugger Senior Bat Demo

Teammate got to swing the 26 balance also in Indy. Broke it in a few swings. The guy who brought out the demo asked him how he liked it. Teammate said it had good pop and distance till it broke. The guy couldn't believe that it broke. Said he will have to take it back and have Louisville take a...
  6. DaMonks

Incrediball, and what bat to use.

We use the incrediball indoors during the winter months. No bat is going to flex hitting the incrediball. No cutting the ball either. It's all about hitting it square. I would go with the heaviest aluminum bat you feel comfortable swinging.
  7. DaMonks

New end loaded Miken

Tried a friends New two piece 26oz Miken endload yesterday. He had maybe 30 swings on it. First four I hit went over the fence. Bat feels smooth going through the hitting zone. I put it down and hit with my 28oz ASA stamped U2. I felt like I had to put more effort into it, then I did with the...
  8. DaMonks

Melee Legend

This is what I do also, but I swing a 26 EL Reebok and a 28 balanced ASA stamped Ultra 2. Swing weight feels the same to me. Distance goes to the Reebok and the durability goes to the ASA stamped Ultra 2.
  9. DaMonks

Best senior bats for 2013

My list would be: Reebok EL Ultra II ASA Stamped Reebok Balanced MM ComBat Original Gray ComBat Snake
  10. DaMonks

Team Bats?

Mike, I think that Green Ritch's Superior won't last in your hands. Brother, you will turn that thing into a triangle in a couple of games.:eek:
  11. DaMonks

Ssusa x-rock

^^^^^This would be correct^^^^^^ If you had to choose a ball just by feel. You would not choose the X Rocks. You would think they are mush balls. Don't let that soft shell fool you, they fly real well.
  12. DaMonks

issa softballs

They do feel soft, but they fly. As for which bat will hit the ISSA softball better,....... I don't think it matters. Your gamers will work just fine.
  13. DaMonks

Played Unlimited with OKI this weekend

These guys are bad a$$. Big boyz for sure. A combination of guys from Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. They hit lasers through the infield when they use up their HR's. Very good major plus team.
  14. DaMonks

For Sale 2003 Miken Ultra Price check please

Post this on the senior selling section, and you might have a few buyers there.
  15. DaMonks

Gold Launch vs newer bats ??

These two bats fit my swing the best. 26oz Reebok Melee EL. Original 28oz ASA U2 is a close second in distance, but with better durability. The rest of the senior bats, Ambush, ComBat Snake or MM, and so on, are very good bats, but they do not fit my swing.