Recent content by Darracq

1. D

Have you ever busted a bat in the 1 year warranty time frame?

Ive never had a bat last a year.
  2. D

A few swing with the new Demarini Larry Carter

My buddy had a 28 oz, he is kind of hurt so I swung it 2 different sessions, ball feels really good coming off, ball speed is very good, It broke in about 100 swings, but there sending him another one. Hit some shots with it though.
  3. D

Any one swing the new Larry Carter bat!

I just put about 60 swings on a new 28 oz, Really like the bat, smoking the ball right out of the wrapper. Ball speed just seemed very good, Hit a lot of bombs into a decent wind. Hit some out towards the end and it still felt pretty good. Didn't feel to heavy, but my 27 freak 30 felt like a...
  4. D

Flex vs. Reckoning

I agree, doesn't fell very endloaded to me ether, and I swing a 27 freak 30
  5. D

Who is using the Louisville Blue flame pitching machine

I have a long nail about 6 inches long, I used to use on the back but I just mark a line for the back and just kick it back over no big deal. I have mine pitching a little flatter, 3 on release arm, 4 on the others,
  6. D

2015 sonic plus any good?

Yes its heavier than the dc`s I have had 6 dc`s in 27oz the 27.5 sonic is heavy.
  7. D

Anyone ever break an OG Yellow Cat?

I just broke my buddies in half Saturday, 44 375s It had a few zippers on it when I started swinging it. last ball I hit folded over. Have no idea how many swings were on it.
  8. D

new big cat

My buddy just got a 28oz it has a big endload, It tips and inch to and inch and a half before a 30oz l2, 29 reebok, But it comes around so easy, I have no problem swinging it, This might be the best senior bat I have ever swung, smoking line drives, hit multiple balls over some trees that...
  9. D

SIS Team Easton Utrip

To me its one of the better eastons, breaks in pretty quick, heavy endload at least in 27.
  10. D

Do the white DC41's feel dead like the black ones?

I think its not broke in, they all feel awesome when broke in, Ive hit them all.
  11. D

Wendler 5/3/1 vs. Strong Lifts 5x5

startingstrenght.com
  12. D

Wendler 5/3/1 vs. Strong Lifts 5x5

I would look at starting strength, starting out. they have a website and some good books. Anything will work when starting out.
  13. D

Long Distance Hitting Competition

I agree, and same balls same bat, that would be as fair as it gets.
  14. D

Hows durability on og dc41 supermax

Both of mine broke in the 7xx range. When I got it I said I would be happy with 500 so I was happy lol.
  15. D

This year's Freak Black, KF30, or DC41....which do you choose?

I swung a guys 27 and it felt really light compared to all my 27 dc`s. It was closer to the og 2 dc 41s 2 piece. It was pretty hot though, felt like it broke in faster than in past years.