Recent content by deavin_17

1. deavin_17

Hack Squat

I do these once a month. I dont go heavy I go deep and hit 15 reps per set. Depending on how I feel that day I may go lighter or heavier though. You have to listen to your body. Some movements feel good for one person and another may be in pain doing the same thing.
  2. deavin_17

Price Check Bass Jose Canseco Juiced

It has good pop out of the wrapper. Def needs some break in time 150-200 swings. If you get one in on you it'll rattle your hands a little bit.
  3. deavin_17

Ideas for coaching drills for girls U10

Cut off relays good for both OF'ers and IF'ers. You can make it into a races as well which is fun for kids.
  4. deavin_17

Is the weather getting nice enough to hit outside? At this point I have 68 days left and dont...

Is the weather getting nice enough to hit outside? At this point I have 68 days left and dont care about that. Plus nobody says anything as far as what happens or if were going to get involved or not. I just want to get home.
  5. deavin_17

March 26 - NSA Spring Thaw - Lakewood, NJ

Well whose balls do you want to play with??? LOL Who's playing for you?
  6. deavin_17

2010 Trentonian Tournament Aug 7-7 and Aug 14-15

Your exactly right! We swing at some jumk, started taking some pitches after that game and the result was a whole lot better. We scored 20 and 18 the next two games. My legs were dead after playing in the OF especially Sunday playing every other hour until the end. lol
  7. deavin_17

Yeah we lost to the Post Office game 1 on Sunday and then beat All-State, that Liquor team with the black shirts, and then a orange team from Medfor or Willingboro and eventually losing to the Warriors. We finished fourth. Not a bad run at all.
  8. deavin_17

Oh Ok, you guys had a good team. Alot of speed! I played with Avanti/ Tri-County. We wore the white jersey's with blue lettering and numbers.
  9. deavin_17

We were watching that game also. I couldnt believe they tried to play it off as the J2 or the One which ever bat they tried to throw out there. What teams did you guys play on?
  10. deavin_17

Crush Original, 2 or 3. or Tech Fire

Wanting to buy one soon with receipt. Let me know!
  11. deavin_17

For Sale 2 NIW 28oz ASA Techfires for sale

Do you still have these bats? Def interested.
  12. deavin_17

Cornhole Boards for Sale

Would you be able to send pics to [email protected]