Recent content by digger27

1. D

Dlas

Has anyone heard anything about 2016 Dlas program yet?
  2. D

For Sale Huge Combat Deal

pm please on the greinarts
  3. D

LTB i need a phone!!! Verizon

Don't know if you are interested but I have an iPhone 5s for verizon I switched to sprint and believe that it needs to be unlocked to be used because it was on the edge program phone is almost brand new only about 2-3 months old and was in a case the whole time. If interested pm me
  4. D

LTB verizon iphone 5s

I have a 16 gig white and gold iPhone 5s for verizon believe it has to be u locked I switched to sprint and the phone was in the case for the 2 months that I have had it. It looks brand new pm me if interested
  5. D

Derby Life Advisory Staff

Adam Zimmer Washington new jersey
  6. D

Combat Avarice Jerseys G4

Where can you order these and how much
  7. D

Price check

I'm a big fan of the avarice g2 and the the entire avarice line but would consider 2013 derby boys and 2015 derby boys line
  8. D

Price check

Thank you. Bat has the bar codes but no receipt and I don't really swing Easton. Just looking to either sell or trade for almost new or flawless combats. Received this bat in a trade
  9. D

Price check

Price check please on a 2014 lv1 100-120 hits no issues 25.5
  10. D

For Sale 22 Yankees Sublimated Jerseys Team Set

Interested in two of them if you break them up
  11. D

Avarice G4

Just hit mine yesterday for the first time and very impressed. If you shop around can get them for less than 250. With the limited run of them I would get my hands on one if you are a combat guy. This is one u won't regret
  12. D

Pancreatic cancer jersey??

Looking for anyone who has made or can make a pancreatic cancer jersey I know it's short notice but am looking to get one for a cancer awareness event for May 30th. Lost my father in 2002 and want to show support for the survivors. Any help would be appreciated. Zimm
  13. D

Greinart db275

Ok cool thought I heard opposite that the 275 was coming out before the utrip. Thanks for the info
  14. D

Greinart db275

Any reviews on this model yet have my utrip and it feels great looking for a dual stamp so need reviews Zimm
  15. D

LTB Usssa avarice or assault 3

Looking for an og Usssa avarice either lightly used or the new assault 3 let me know what's out there