Doce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the refferals. The bag will ship today, UPS Ground. From NC to IL, is 2 business days. You will receive Monday. Thanks Again
    Thanks Jose, I'll roll with just the bag for now. I am refering some guys to you for pants and bags if thats cool. Also, what is your normal ship time for the roller bag and who do you use? Thx.- Jeff
    I only have them Solid Bro. I do not have them piped here. If you want them solid, I will do the $35 if we can ship them with the bag you save shipping. Thanks Jose
    Paypal sent Jose for the roller bag. Another question, do you also carry the Custom Elite MA5000 pants? If so, what do you charge delivered to IL? I'm looking for a pair in grey (either L or XL) with either a black/white piping or black/orange piping. Could you include with the roller bag order delivery? Thanks. - Jeff
    Thanks Doce, how can I order from you? Is paypal the easiest? I'd like to grab the Black/Carolina Blue from you. Thanks in advance. - Jeff
    Hi Doce, I wanted to see if you have any 2009 Elite Roller/Player Bat Bags. I saw on a thread you may carry some? Looking for Black/Carolina Blue, Black/Royal/ or Black/Navy. If you do, what do they run shipped to Illinois? I thought I saw $75? Thanks. - Jeff
    That Store has been closedContact T A I Sports in Orange. 714-685-9460
    hey doce my team did a buy-in through taisports. got a pair of the black elites turfs but one of the speed laces broke before i even got to use them. they gave my rep this address to send them back for replacement:
    13615 12th st ste A
    chino, ca 91710
    just wanted to know if this also taisports?
    Hey, interested in 10.5 all white Elites. Just wanted to make sure you still had some before sending paypal. Your inbox is full, and I left a post on your thread. Let me know, thanks.
    PM box is full. You got balls? I would like some hard bp balls for breaking in bats and ones that won't go limp after 50 bp cuts. Maybe something like 44/400 or whatever. How are the batting gloves? Do they hold up well, I seem to go through them like crazy, looking for a good pair of batting gloves. LMK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…