Recent content by ENVY

1. ENVY

For Sale/Trade 27oz z3000, utrip, balanced

No thanks, I M looking for something with an EL
  2. ENVY

Qc33125989

Info on this QC# please! I was told by LS I had 2 returns? Any help and price check please 26ozBAL no cracks or wobbles 250-300 hits
  3. ENVY

Z2K+ question

*** exclusive! One on the bay for over $600. My buddy is a *** rep and it's not a fake
  4. ENVY

Duo 3

Mine just arrived and it's a 26, seems a little light for a 26 but feels very very much like my OG DUO! Unfortunately i have no idea when I get any cuts on it but I paid the 3 bills for it and don't regret it!
  5. ENVY

GTG Sicksticks is GTG

Cannot thank you enough Ken... Very gTG and would welcome any deal that he has to offer. Great communication and very fast shipping!!
  6. ENVY

For Sale 30 hit Combat Virus VIRFP1 32/22 $80

Is this bat still available?? If so please text me at 864-554-4381
  7. ENVY

For Sale/Trade 26oz DUO2

26oz 150-200 cuts on it, returnable without receipt. 150.00 gifted=shipped and insured to your door with delivery confirmation. Pics can be sent via text: 864-554-4381. Possible trade would be the spiked 2piece 26oz OR EL USSSA Z2000 in 26oz...... These are the only 2 trades I would consider...
  8. ENVY

For Sale/Trade Cleveland Clubs RH

Set includes 4-PW, callaway 3-hybrid, linmeadow 5-hybrid, line meadow wingback putter, Mizuno mx-500 Driver and a mics. Chipper/putter. Clubs are in very nice shape and have maybe 15-20 rounds on them, some minimal scratches on blade of the irons but overall very good deal for a nice set of...
  9. ENVY

I need some help guys!!!!

I got the final bill from the hospital today regarding my wife and the bill is over 260k and we had no life insurance. I am going to try and have a couple of benefit tournies here in my area and I need help with getting some prizes together. I also need some ideas of things I could give away...
  10. ENVY

More USSSA releases?

Saw Bubba Mack at a benefit tourney here a few weeks back and her it suppose to dropping soon!! Bubba can flat out mash!!!! He won the HR derby by hitting 4 out righty and then 1 lefty... We doubled Dipped them and took the crown!!!
  11. ENVY

Military Bat Question

SC where???????????????
  12. ENVY

Can I get a legitimate review of the DUO 2

Thanks Guys, I did not want to say it was poop before I heard some of the other guys opinion. I picked one up from a board bro and it is definitely not like the OG Duo, it does seem how ever more like my 09 ressy mutants did when I got them. It seems way heavy for a 26oz but it is really...
  13. ENVY

Thanks, I just sent him a PM
  14. ENVY

Duo 2 opinions please!!!

Can you guys that own or have owned a DUO 2, give me your praises or disappointments with this bat. I have owned every Resmondo Mutant made and loved them all. I recently purchased a DUO2 and took some BP with it and just want to know what you guys thought of it before I gave my opinion for it.
  15. ENVY

Can you guys that own or have owned a DUO 2, give me your praises or disappointments with this bat. I have owned every Resmondo Mutant made and loved them all. I recently purchased a DUO2 and took some BP with it and just want to know what you guys thought of it before I gave my opinion for it.