Recent content by evadellpower

1. E

Winter World Qualifier in Phoenix on Nov 16-19

Hand picked is major plus 40, they will have to spot five runs to everyone. We're staying in Cali playing in Palm Springs, more teams and bigger prize package.
  2. E

For Sale worth pst search and destroy scandium 30 0z $100

this is the OTC USSSA only right, believe ASA had all black handle
  3. E

New Hoapa bat

It's 70 degrees and sunny in so cal, I'll hit it for you
  4. E

How many of you have been in a fight during a ball game?

I have threatened many, and would have been happy to follow through, but have never actually had to throw a punch in over 20 years of softball. When shaved bats first started and they were easy to tell them apart I would get pissed when guys would shoot middle with them. It helps that I'm 6'6"...
  5. E

LTB Best bat out there

I will be swinging the monsta 1.21 senior bat. Bat is absolutely amazing. Look them up you will not be disappointed.
  6. E

Bracket for E Utrip Worlds

All the cali teams will be good. Kuz we Can was ASA D State champion this year. Shots fired took like 2nd in ASA D State and then top 5 in ASA D Worlds. USSSA has wierd rating system, some of these teams have C rated ASA players, but because they never played USSSA then they are E in that...
  7. E

Utrip E World in Arizona

What kind of weather are we looking at for tourney, not too happy about the 12 readiness on Friday, had not heard that until now. A 6 hour drive for us.
  8. E

Class E homerun question

USSSA D is also ending inning out
  9. E

Not sure if they were playing softball or soccer

my tourney team has scored 1 run before, we have also scored 52 runs, and everywhere in between. Especially with inning ending home run outs.
  10. E

When your own team starts cheating...

you probably get to use a good ball. Our rec dept made us hit the 52 300 asa balls. The only homerun in a game was a wind aided moon ball. Many were hit in bp with the 375s.
  11. E

When your own team starts cheating...

There's a lot of thug league teams in our area. We have battled many of them for years for championships with their shaved sticks. Almost every game was close. The rec decided to do a wood bat league one season 10 games. After the 7th game teams stopped showing up. We went 10-0 and mercied...
  12. E

Worst Loss Ever???

we played in a back yard tourney in Bishop CA last week, beat a team 48-12 in semis, they beat two teams in losers bracket to play us in the championship, we beat them again 46-14. Almost 100 runs in two games and they were all legit hits. We have had games where we get 3 or 4 runs the whole...
  13. E

For Sale RED & YELLOW 26.5oz great condition

Paypal gift you $250 for it.
  14. E

For Sale 26.5oz JHM798 Used $140

PM sent for the M98
  15. E

Top tournaments

Boneyard Blast in Reno was awesome. HR derby, hitting accuracy, pitching accuracy, hairy back, pimp my bat, base running, beer chugging, and many other contests throughout the weekend. Games 24/7, over 100 teams, good competition. Much Fun!