Recent content by Frozenrope88

1. Frozenrope88

Swinging Bunt team 10

now otherwise known as dysfunctional 1. Jesse Miless 2. Dave Arteberry 3. Paul Ashcraft 4. Josh Faber 5. Jason Wheeler 6. Dan Wingler 7. Ryan Kolles 8. Mark Jacott 9. Jason Janiszewski 10. Heather Littlebrant 11. Charles (myself) 12. Susan Thompson anyone happen to be here and...
  2. Frozenrope88

Swinging bunt 2015, April 25-26

yea those emails are making up for this lacking thread haha
  3. Frozenrope88

Shouldnt this be 40 pages long and filled with accusations and accounts of bunts gone passed. Not to mention all the plans of drinking and hitting on teammates. I feel this year is lacking already. I better see something crazy down there cause the board let me down. Like the weather has been
  4. Frozenrope88

not to rush anything but do we have any updates or information on whats up with the tournament or about jackson?
  5. Frozenrope88

is it april yet
  6. Frozenrope88

why do i feel its always you who starts this thread every year haha... oh and i am
  7. Frozenrope88

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Great year again guys. I'm burnt to a crisp and burnt out haha. Just wondering if anyone in the Ottawa/streator wanna play 14in Ottawa league or 12in streator league message me pls
  8. Frozenrope88

Bunt 7

Charles Simmons here. Just call me Moe. I can play 3, p, or 1 if needed
  9. Frozenrope88

Swinging Bunt - Team #7

Hey ladies. When we getting those jerseys. I keep getting asked about em lol.
  10. Frozenrope88

Swinging Bunt - Team #7

That's how we gonna roll. We gonna sneak in and then finish with a BOOM!!! I have decided yet if I mean softball related or not haha
  11. Frozenrope88

Swinging Bunt - Team #7

Your not alone. Charles Simmons right here. And in know Dan otsby
  12. Frozenrope88

advice

yea i do go for walks, just not as frequent as i want. i plan on walking a lot more once the temp outside gets about 40 again... i hate winter :(
  13. Frozenrope88

advice

haha this is by far my favorite post on here lol
  14. Frozenrope88

advice

i know. sorry for any issues. and once again thanks for the info
  15. Frozenrope88

advice

i didnt say a thing about how if i exercised more often and actually paid attention to my diet that i wouldn't be this big. but there is nothing that says someone who weighs 300+ cant be as healthy as the next average guy. to all those that actually were nice and helped i greatly appreciate...