Recent content by FULKnSEEDS

1. FULKnSEEDS

New Fulks "seam" to have a problem

Seems to be all worth and mikes now. I haven't had one NOT do that in the last couple years. Last a while after luckily
  2. FULKnSEEDS

2016 Limited Release Helmer Flex ASA & USSSA

GTFO with that logic and facts. This is softball. Someone will still come in here with their bro science and discredit that link
  3. FULKnSEEDS

Bat closest to 4 the fallen

The balanced freak black is very good and similar
  4. FULKnSEEDS

2016 Limited Release Helmer Flex ASA & USSSA

The visual is just how the handle is set in the barrel. Hell the composite isn't even layered the same in that spot as the sweet spot. Don't you think if this were the case they would advertise it? And even better yet, why would the manufacture WANT a side that last longer and doesn't perform...
  5. FULKnSEEDS

44 400 TA'S > 53 600 Stadiums

I think bc LHB have been hitting them in stadiums :thumb:
  6. FULKnSEEDS

End load on the new Helmers?

Are you talking about Ian's? Or that asa one? Ian's is a 26.5
  7. FULKnSEEDS

2016 Worth Resmondo Legit USSSA BP

Hit the DC some more yesterday. I don't think it's the same barrel. It's a stiffer feel on impact. Almost more crisp. Defiantly not as soft but every bit as good. That thing was bananas. You can't go wrong really. If you like a heavier end load go with the DC but I prefer the ressy. It seemed to...
  8. FULKnSEEDS

They definitely feel like the grey ones more so than the blue ones. I loved the grey ones and, despite their great performance, hated the blue ones. These may have a tad more end load but the feel on contact is similar to a grey one with 700ish hits on it.
  9. FULKnSEEDS

At least tree oh phive
  10. FULKnSEEDS

To me they felt nothing alike. Ressy broke in much faster swings less end load and is softer. I liked the ressy much more. Both hit though
  11. FULKnSEEDS

:AR15firing:
  12. FULKnSEEDS

2016 worth resmondo legit SBL22M

Just put about 75 on one today. First round of 25 it pinged slightly with 52s but hit very very well. Lost the ping and turned to a "crack" sound the second I threw classic m's at it. This bat is insane. Feels like a WELL broken in 2014 line (grey and orange) in just 30-40 swings. Put it down...
  13. FULKnSEEDS

The neon colored Mayhem....

But it looks sooooo purty :cool:
  14. FULKnSEEDS

Why Easton is Dying...

I also hit the new helmer with about 200 swings. We were hitting beat up Thunder sy m's. 65 degrees roughly and it was hitting very very well. It was hanging with a 30 hit freak 30. It definitely felt like it will get way better but was still hittin. Love the .5 oz they threw in there too.
  15. FULKnSEEDS

Blk/blue Triad

If there are spiral lines in it I would probably game it only. It should be pretty hot and you should get a lot of game swings out of it