Recent content by gofisch

1. gofisch

For Sale/Trade Anarchy, monsta, miken

What weight is the Anarchy?
  2. gofisch

LTB 13.5 RHT H Web Open Back

Got one. Looking for good quality, partially broken in Used Lightly, unless you have something new you are just dying to get rid of. ; )
  3. gofisch

Calling all Modified pitchers!!

I just reread this entire thread. Boy did I need it. I haven't been pitching as much and have gotten lazy in my focus and paying attention to what I'm doing.
  4. gofisch

What's still out there?

Where are you?
  5. gofisch

OMG, did I respond to this? I'm sorry if I didn't, I haven't been on here much in the last few...

OMG, did I respond to this? I'm sorry if I didn't, I haven't been on here much in the last few years. But I have still been pitching/playing.
  6. gofisch

Vinci Regional Reps, please sign in

Hmmm..............
  7. gofisch

Fastpitch/3rd base

First off, is she really having trouble with her transfer? Usually, its more about technique than the size of the glove. Unless, of course, she's using a 15" or something extreme. But the glove she is using is closer to 12.5" or less than 12.75". A video of her fielding, as suggested, would...
  8. gofisch

For Sale 28oz SCN9/28oz SCN19

Both Bats gone.
  9. gofisch

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  10. gofisch

For Sale 2011 29oz Techzilla

Someone make me an offer. Its just sitting there being lonely.
  11. gofisch

SCN19 gone.
  12. gofisch

Nope, still solid.
  13. gofisch

Great prices here, couple of interesting offers.
  14. gofisch

For Sale 2011 29oz Techzilla

TechZilla approx 50 hits, good shape $90 http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17977369#post17977369
  15. gofisch

SCN9 approx 500 hits, no webbing yet, ground scratches sold SCN19 approx 50 hits, very good condition SOLD [/IMG]