Recent content by hacker72

1. hacker72

For Sale Pitchsafe screen

No I played with the kids (Fusco) who got hit in the head last year and died. Since then I haven't played a lot of ball.
  2. hacker72

I have ISA X-rocks and a bunch of Evil BP Balls. All NIW.
  3. hacker72

Yeah I have the kids and they have a smaller screen. But i'm unloading bats, balls etc. I kept about 50 balls, my pitching machine, a glove and one bat. Everything else is on the block or coming soon. I have 10dozen brand new balls in my closet.
  4. hacker72

JBO, Honestly I have lost the love for the game. Within a couple of years I had the guy who ran the team (Like a father figure) past away and then my buddy who was hit in the head and passed. It was hard to step on the field honestly. Since the last one took place I think Ive played 4-5 games in...
  5. hacker72

It was costly. I did Fedex Home and it was $35 and change. USPS wanted over $50....Like I told Kill... that is the price I quoted him shipped.
  6. hacker72

Shipped and label sent via pm.
  7. hacker72

Net sold and paid for by Killarney.
  8. hacker72

Bird, i've been pretty much done playing for the last year and a half so the stuff is just taking up space. Killarney, your message has been replied to.
  9. hacker72

I am unloading my gear and screen if interested. $150 for the screen shipped. It has been used for years as youi can tell by the wear and tear on it.
  10. hacker72

Evil BP Balls NIW

I do I have both the rockets and the 52's. Im heading out of down for the holiday but LMK what you're looking for and I can get them out to you as soon as I get back.
  11. hacker72

Evil BP Balls NIW

I have 10dozen left over EVIL BP Balls. Rockets and 52's I need to move. Balls are all NIW. I'd like to move them in 2 dozen increments. Looking for $100 shipped to the lower 48 for 2 dozen balls.
  12. hacker72

Looking for a 31/23 or a 31/26. Have a 31/21 USA trade

Looking for a 31/23 or a 31/26 quality bat. Have a 31/21 USA Easton Ghost X 31/21 as trade bait.
  13. hacker72

Price check

. The #1 bat (XL) 80ish #2 bat XL1 $100ish, #3-5 the Makos $50-6oish. The 2 1/4 bats aren't as popular now being LL adopted USA standards. Most kids venture into the 2 5/8 and 2 3/4 barrels now if they play travel ball or anything outside of LL.
  14. hacker72

For Sale 2 Demarini Sprites for sale 32/21

Both bats have been sold and shipped!!!!!