For Sale Pitchsafe screen

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
I am unloading my gear and screen if interested. $150 for the screen shipped. It has been used for years as youi can tell by the wear and tear on it.

Attachments

• pitchsafe.jpg
    pitchsafe.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 255

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I am unloading my gear and screen if interested. $150 for the screen shipped. It has been used for years as youi can tell by the wear and tear on it.

Nice screen, figures someone is selling when I’m out of the market

Was just talking with my Bp buddy how rare it is that these come up for sale

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Bird, i've been pretty much done playing for the last year and a half so the stuff is just taking up space.

Killarney, your message has been replied to.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Bird, i've been pretty much done playing for the last year and a half so the stuff is just taking up space.

Killarney, your message has been replied to.

Yeah, I just retired. Still enjoy hitting with the boys from time to time but one of the other guys has a screen so we just use his

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
No senior ball for you?

JBO, Honestly I have lost the love for the game. Within a couple of years I had the guy who ran the team (Like a father figure) past away and then my buddy who was hit in the head and passed. It was hard to step on the field honestly. Since the last one took place I think Ive played 4-5 games in the last year and change. Maybe in a couple years when I can play 50 ball.

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I just retired. Still enjoy hitting with the boys from time to time but one of the other guys has a screen so we just use his

Yeah I have the kids and they have a smaller screen. But i'm unloading bats, balls etc. I kept about 50 balls, my pitching machine, a glove and one bat. Everything else is on the block or coming soon. I have 10dozen brand new balls in my closet.

fightin fish

Just getting by
Wish I would have seen screen, could have picked it up cause we need one for new men's league in Sarasota.What kind of new softballs do you have? Thanks.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
It was costly. I did Fedex Home and it was $35 and change. USPS wanted over $50....Like I told Kill... that is the price I quoted him shipped.
FedEx ground/ home is what I use when shipping bigger items, i found they were least expensive when I would ship balls especially multiple dozen (larger box) at a time .

fightin fish

Just getting by
Damn, we need U-trip Classic M .40 COR 325. Did you play on the team with DeWitt with the pitcher that got hit? He plays on my Sunday team. Thanks.

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
No I played with the kids (Fusco) who got hit in the head last year and died. Since then I haven't played a lot of ball.