Recent content by herbridagn

1. H

Suggestions for hitting asa 44/375

Thanks for the responses. Seems I need to go through my bats and see what is still out there and go from there.
  2. H

Suggestions for hitting asa 44/375

needing a new bat to hit 44/375 core balls...any suggestions?
  3. H

Price Check on Miken DC Psycho 34/27

Guys, Looking to offload some sticks, and need some help on pricing my DC Psycho. It's a warranty return (W melted in endcap), but overall great shape.
  4. H

Return sp12sy98

Odd. I told them I needed a balanced bat and she said the only thing they had balanced was the B3, and am I ok with that...I thought "hmm, a B3 or an L6"
  5. H

Sports authority Stealth ssr4???

Is there any difference with an ssr4 at sports authority?
  6. H

Return sp12sy98

I returned a sp12sy98 and they sent me an l5. I called them on it and they are overnighting me a b3. Doesn't hurt to call and ask for what u want.
  7. H

Easton Return Concern

Thanks for the info guys. They sent me an email and admitted their mistake, and I'll call them tomorrow and see what I can do about getting the L4. Much appreciated
  8. H

Easton Return Concern

And USSSA no less. I said in the remarks section of the return that I only play ASA and need an ASA bat in return.
  9. H

Easton Return Concern

I had a Easton SP12SY98 that cracked, ASA, Balanced bat. It cracked and I returned it to Easton. I got an email stating they have shipped my replacement, which I was happy about, but then I read that they are shipping me a L5, USSSA, end-loaded bat. Has anyone else had this problem?
  10. H

Bv16

I'll try to get some pics up soon. Traveling right now
  11. H

Bv16

What's the going rate on a BV16? Great shape, it's been in the bag for over a year as a backup to my Nokona.
  12. H

For Trade 28oz ASA Catty for Miken

I've got a 28oz ASA Catty I picked up last year from a board bro because I was supposed to play ASA, but that fell through. I have taken 20 cuts tops with it myself and it was hitting screamers, but I can't put the Psycho down. I was told when I bought it it had around 600 hits and was...
  13. H

Pants

what colors are the RPN 38/35? Grey/Black/Red?
  14. H

Smooth deal with Uwantanfncookie

Just did a great deal with Uwantanfncookie. Paid fast and easy to work with.
  15. H

Jeff Hall Mayhem M7JH98 for sale

Guys, looks like it's sold pending payment. I appreciate the interest.