Recent content by I Throw Strikes

1. I Throw Strikes

LTB LTB-TPS triton - 27oz balanced

looking to purchase a 27 oz balanced TPS triton to replace mine that cracked. Let me know what you got. Thanks. (Getting harder to find them)
  2. I Throw Strikes

draft #2

you got ADP in the first round with the 9th pick? and you got the #1 tight end with the 18th?.... what were drafters 1-8 thinking :confused:... worked out for you :cool:
  3. I Throw Strikes

For Sale 2 bats

454 Pics Do you plan on posting pic's of the 454 soon?
  4. I Throw Strikes

worst league ball?

we have a league that provides the lightning classic m's and during the summer they are terrible (good for pitching but not hitting) not too bad in the fall, especially in the low 70's to 60's. the Triton hits it pretty solid in the summer though.
  5. I Throw Strikes

For Sale OG Miken Psycho 26oz

any pics of this bat?
  6. I Throw Strikes

For Sale/Trade Mayhem and Psycho for sale/trade

is the psycho still available? Will you ship first?
  7. I Throw Strikes

For Sale 4 pairs of pants 34 x 32

are the green & black boombahs = kelly green?
  8. I Throw Strikes

Pitch Selection...

I think it would be good to watch (while in the dug out and on deck) the pitcher and his release points, where the ball is coming in through the zone and what kind of pitches he chooses to do in certain parts of the count (if he has control like that). That will help you kind of gauge on what...
  9. I Throw Strikes

Crossfit games

most crossfit instructors that are worth anything due put EMPHASIS on proper technique. A lot of time pride gets in the way, especially in men, where they go heavier to show off or not to feel like a loser compared to someone who has been doing it for awhile. Crossfit workouts can be for any...
  10. I Throw Strikes

price check on a couple of bats i am thinking aboit selling.

seriously though... how many hits are each bat, what are the condiions of the barrell and end caps? do you have pictures. If they are in good condition you probably could get $70-$100 for the ressy...and about the same for the connell. imo.
  11. I Throw Strikes

price check on a couple of bats i am thinking aboit selling.

$50.00/shipped for the pair. My pay-pal is ready :D
  12. I Throw Strikes

another new workout

ouch...that if def NGTG.
  13. I Throw Strikes

another new workout

you get that from a Crossfit workout plan? #115 thrusters are def crucial...especially after the first few sets. Are the "inverted wall pushups" like handstand pushups with your back to the wall or with your feet to the wall? I did a workout today at lunch that consisted of: 3 rounds 400...
  14. I Throw Strikes

Buyer Beware Bigpap72 BUYER BEWARE.

why you gotta rub this in peoples faces?...