Recent content by jayb-223

1. jayb-223

Stan The Man

Thanks that is all good info!
  2. jayb-223

Akadema gloves

I bought a custom Torino that I have used for the past two seasons. I am happy with it, ordered a 14" for the outfield actual measurement is around 13.5". I ordered mine without any pre-conditioning and broke it in TIP and it has formed a nice deep pocket. Glove is holding up good not getting...
  3. jayb-223

Stan The Man

No one has any ideas on this?
  4. jayb-223

Stan The Man

Hey guys I picked this up over the weekend. Was wondering if any one had any info? No sizing anywhere but measures pretty close to 10".
  5. jayb-223

Double wall or Single wall?

Thanks for the offer east bay j, I may take you up on that sometime. Is there any performance difference between the new double walls and the old? Or are they all relatively the same?
  6. jayb-223

It is time to continue :bigok:
  7. jayb-223

What would be really cool to see is a ranking system for all the non-composite bats. Including all the Utrip and non-ASA approved bats but not the titanium bats. I know that would be difficult to do because of personal preference, but would still be good to see a general list. Including bats...
  8. jayb-223

We can use composite handles. Are all Demarini double walls relatively the same performance? From research on here it appears that the all the F series are relatively the same. I have used a B52 but haven't since we switched from the .44/400. We can use Utrip metals as well.
  9. jayb-223

I am in the same situation. We will be hitting the Classic M .40/325. Any bat suggestions for that ball? Leaning towards picking up an F series.
  10. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

Thanks for all the great input guys. I do believe I have settled on Rizzo.
  11. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

Than I glance down the list three spots below Donaldson and I see Cueto who I could get in the 11th. Causing me to rethink them ALL over again! If I could keep Rizzo in the 11th that would make the decision a lot easier.
  12. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

According to our scoring system these are the top available hitters 1 Goldschmidt 2 Stanton 3 McCutchen - other teams possible keeper 4 Donaldson 4 Rizzo 5 Bautista I have my doubts about Bautista being able to stay healthy this year. I have a 1b CI and DH roster spots so plenty of room...
  13. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

It is only for one year. I am leaning Rizzo as well. Donaldson is looking pretty good though. Moving to a hitters park and 3b being a more shallow position than 1b. I have the first pick and am planning on taking Goldy. Trout and Miggy have already been selected as keepers.
  14. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

Head to head points league No penalty for strike outs No penalty for walks No points for quality starts - 10pts for wins C,1b,2b,3b,CI,MI,3 OF,DH,4SP,and 1RP 3rd round Bautista 5th round Donaldson 6th round Rizzo 11th round Cueto
  15. jayb-223

Price Check A2800

Sorry to hear that, hopefully your pup is doing alright.