Recent content by JCwildthing11

1. J

Freak 52 hitting 44/375s ?

Thanks for the feedback!
  2. J

What makes you say that? I'm not familiar with the changes to the tech. Just curious if I should get another stick for this league.
  3. J

Ok so I am playing in a new league this year that is ASA. I ordered the freak 52 in anticipation to try out the new tech on the 52 Cor balls....only to find out that we will be using 44/375s. This concerns me a little as the bat itself says "for use with 52 cor balls only." Is this a marketing...
  4. J

DC Psycho Question

Put about 40 on mine so far and the sound is starting to change slightly. Pretty hot out of the wrapper though. Definitely think we have a legit stick :-)
  5. J

Price Check OG Miken Recoil Ussa

$115~$120. They are $139 NIW
  6. J

Co-ed ball

The league I'm referring to is played in Eden, NC.
  7. J

Co-ed ball

Okay, sounds like a good mix from classics to nsa balls. No surprise there wasn't any stadiums or 44/525s :). Any girls not hit 11in?
  8. J

Co-ed ball

I kinda figured haha. I've heard the Baden lexums are pretty good too. We use TAs 44/400 in mens so I am familiar with their performance.
  9. J

Co-ed ball

I have a feeling we might be stuck with the classic plus if we are allowed to swing strong handed. Just curious what others out there were allowed to use in their leagues.
  10. J

New

Welcome back OP
  11. J

Co-ed ball

For all those who play in a co-ed league what type of ball do you use for men and women? What COR and compression? Based on those specs, what brand? Thanks
  12. J

No HR Tournament

Hit wood...
  13. J

Inventory update

In for this. Is there a pre-order?
  14. J

Looking for Evil BP??

Wouldn't mind some more myself.
  15. J

For Sale 27oz DC41

Like the 454s better?