Recent content by JJ27

1. JJ27

Rg3

Tell me the last time the NFL leader in passing yards and TDs didn't make the Pro Bowl. RG3 over Brees shows the game is a joke.
  2. JJ27

Winter worlds BLD Mansfield sbf team

What's it looking like Rawlsy? We should go win it so they can strip it away on Wednesday again...
  3. JJ27

College Football 2012 Thread

LSU lands Ethan Pocic.
  4. JJ27

For Sale/Trade Scotty Cameron California Monterey

I've got an Odyssey White Hot Sabretooth belly putter I'd trade you.
  5. JJ27

Wouldn't blame him. :D
  6. JJ27

There was a lot of talk of Saban's infidelities while he was at LSU. Not after, I know you're thinking spilled milk, but while he was still LSU's coach.
  7. JJ27

Well...after what I saw Saturday, Bama fans should send Les Miles a thank you note at the very least. Mett is a thousand times better than JJ. The offense looks like the Packers compared to the **** we've seen the last 4 years.
  8. JJ27

Sean Payton Suspended for the year!!!

The Saints weren't the first ones to be caught. The Packers were in 2007 and weren't penalized at all.
  9. JJ27

Very impressive. Looks like its been a while though. Need to get back on track.
  10. JJ27

Mo Isom, soccer player. She did some YouTube videos with Shep, TM7, and Wing last year. Yes, she's hot and I'd PIIHB. :D
  11. JJ27

Here's the big cat drill from the first day of practice Monday.
  12. JJ27

Nike Foamposite??

They look like the Penny's I had in high school. Nothing new, but the people they're marketing to aren't very intelligent.
  13. JJ27

It's huge. He was the best DB coach in college football, yes better than Saban. As far as recruits, the only one that said anything was Jeryl Brazil and he's only a junior. If he wants to sign elsewhere, he still has a year to do so. He has said he's still all LSU, but I wouldn't blame him if he...
  14. JJ27

Gotta find someone to protect his blindside first. USC will be super hyped though.
  15. JJ27

For Sale callaway fusion wide sole iron set and scotty putter

If the Scotty is here when I wake up I'll take it.