Recent content by Johnston

1. J

Price Check NIW 26oz OG 2012 ST100H

Anyone have any idea what these are going for? Cheers
  2. J

League Advice: Two teams too good for the league

X2 When I first started playing (i was 17) and I was on a middle of the pack team. Id go out with my Pop's and practice every night try to get better. I was pissed at myself not the team that beat us.
  3. J

Dealing with nerves on the field.

You should try believing in yourself. Practice a bit, get comfortable, know that any error you make or bad at bat you have is just a freak accident. When I get out, I believe I will never get out again. I could probably pass a lie detector test. Someone gives you a hard time for any reason...
  4. J

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

It was a really dangerous bat. I remember it was still legal in NSA Provincials in 2008 and so many idiots were still swinging it in co-ed. Saw a cpl girls get taken away in ambulances from nasty hops in the if.
  5. J

should I be worried

Its pretty common for st100h 26ozers to be a bit underweight.
  6. J

Disc questions

If you like the yellow DB give the Assault 3.0 a try. I swung a broken in one (disc was starting to wobble) and it is one of the hottest sticks ive ever laid hands on.
  7. J

HR Derby SBSA Black Worlds

There is a BIG tournament in Toronto called the Formosan cup. Allowed 3 non asians on your team (unless you are married to an asian). So tournaments like this do happen om Canada. Its a lot of fun, look forward to it every year.
  8. J

Disc questions

The USSSA Assault 3.0 has a disc.
  9. J

Easton L2.0C Team Canada Edition

Great swings Chud! I was vouch that he hits bombs and is one of the nicest guys around. No one works on his game as much as him and he looks better on the field every time I see him.
  10. J

How Often Do You See This?

The guy is probably just ignorant. Its common knowledge in the competitive slopitch circuit here that the short stop of the best team in Canada wears a mask. I'm pretty sure he is boarder battle alumni too.
  11. J

new canadian vs og canadian catty reveiws?

Ive swung both. Both 26el. The newer one does not seem to have as much EL and is a bit stiffer barrel. Although the 2013 catty I hit it beside has 5000+ hits. How much are the 2013's going for on here, I have an extra 26el with about 40 hits on it?
  12. J

Price Check 25oz NRG's

$250 for the pair a fair price?
  13. J

Price Check 25oz NRG's

Hey Guys, Looking to PC a couple of my wifes NRG's. -Both bats are 25oz, the orange one is balanced -unsure of the amount of hits id guess in the 500-600hit range? very slight rattle in both, no end cap separation. Some barrel wear and endcap wear. IMO bats are not broken in yet. Any idea...
  14. J

Is this Rusty with an Avarice G2?

Yeah it was the new G2, I got to put 15 or so swings on it too, very hot bat,
  15. J

Z-2000 Question

Gets hot after a couple hundred, new level after about 1000 (esp with lower comp balls). Hits high comp balls really well right out of the wrapper.