Recent content by JP667

1. J

For Sale 34/26 CF5 2012 model

$130 obo. wanting to buy a J3A or AM
  2. J

Aftermath

Not to highjack thread. Do the 26oz. AM have durability issues? Thinking about picking up a AM or Mercy.
  3. J

For Sale 34/26 CF5 2012 model

2012 CF5 34/26 $140 gifted shipped no hits on it. Will consider trades for ASA.
  4. J

Buyer Beware Diaz Gloves

$125 I have learned my lesson. Next time I order a glove it will be from someone else that the colors match. I'm not knocking the quality of the glove just that the colors do not matter. Its the colors my son wanted. If I send it back and get a refund it would have been how ever many weeks...
  5. J

Buyer Beware Diaz Gloves

Its not that bad other than the two different colored yellows. Its actually royal blue, grey and the two different yellows. Which r suppose to be the same color. Plus its for my 11yr old son. He picked the colors.
  6. J

Buyer Beware Diaz Gloves

I found the vendor through the board.
  7. J

Buyer Beware Diaz Gloves

Here is my order details-Web Style: M6, Back: Royal Blue, Palm: Gray, Web: Gray, Finger Tips: Gray, Web Lacing: Yellow, Glove Lacing: Yellow, Welting: Yellow, Wrist: Gray, Wing: Royal Blue, Trim: Yellow, Stitching: Royal Blue, Embroidery: Yellow, Finger Hood: Black, Finger Pad: Black, Length...
  8. J

Buyer Beware Diaz Gloves

Maybe so but all the other diaz gloves I have viewed on this site the yellow was just that bright yellow not tan. This is tan. The picture doesn't capture color exactly. Just giving everyone a heads up.
  9. J

Buyer Beware Diaz Gloves

I ordered my son a glove from Diaz Gloves for a christmas present from his grandpap. It was ordered Dec 29th it showed up today. It took them 12 weeks from the order date to get the glove. After receiving the glove today the lacing color is Tan. It was ordered to be yellow. They responded to my...
  10. J

Diaz custom gloves

I was going to give them a chance to make it right before posting a BB. But they just sent me an email telling me that the lacing is yellow not tan. I guess both of us are color blind cause that is straight up natural tan lacing. EVERYONE ELSE DON'T BUY ONE OF THESE GLOVES UNLESS YOU WANT IT...
  11. J

Diaz custom gloves

12 week later it finally showed up. The lacing color is wrong was suppose to be yellow looks like tan to me. My sons happy with it. I'm not shouldn't take 12 weeks and have the wrong colored lacing. Been told by two different people I would get compensated for the delay. Haven't seen that yet...
  12. J

Diaz custom gloves

Good Luck!! I ordered end of Dec. Hoping to get my sons in plenty of time for him to break it in and get some practice time with it. We are two weeks away from first game and can't believe I haven't received even a idea when it will get here. I guess its good he still has his Glovesmith to use...
  13. J

Diaz custom gloves

If I get my son's by saturday it took 12 weeks. Hope you get yours sooner!!
  14. J

Diaz custom gloves

Arriving early next week must have met two weeks maybe?? Never again!!
  15. J

Diaz custom gloves

Agreed!! I would have payed more from someone else to have been able to get it three to four weeks ago. I have learned my lesson for next time.