Recent content by Moore34

1. M

For Sale 27 oz Demarini 2013 lime green/black cl22, 26 oz 2015 og flipper

I've got an og cnt+ 27oz any interest?
  2. M

GTFO v.3.0

Cincys bash for the cash is better than any tourney around.. legit tournament.
  3. M

For Sale/Trade Duo 3 26

Or dont?????????
  4. M

GTFO v.3.0

Just let it die.. it's for the greater good
  5. M

For Sale/Trade Duo 3 26

I'll take it.. pm me your details..
  6. M

Just picked up 27oz two piece spiked baker

not one to bring up older threads but my spiked 98 was bought with roughly 200 hits i think? and i personally have put over 500 on it myself.. hitting 44/375 xrocks mostly.. and she's still holding up pretty good.. and not to toot my own horn but I've broken a few bats in my day.. did i just get...
  7. M

GTFO v.3.0

lololololol, never gets old. I'm with you strawberry.. i've been avoiding this place and doin some fishin.. but good lord am I ready to get back to playing ball.
  8. M

does the j2 flyswatter have foam inside

simple, hit it enough to bust one.
  9. M

one.12 question

Someone never went fishing with me. :mad: clearly i've been out of the game awhile, whats this mess mean?
  10. M

one.12 question

well that blows.
  11. M

one.12 question

Been away from the board for a good while.. any demand for the One.12 anymore? What are these things going for now-a-days.. no idea on hits.. has that paint crack webbing..
  12. M

GTFO v.3.0

El Oh El. :thumb:
  13. M

Best Ways to be Recruited....

The mass marketing recruiting services are a waste. Do the work yourself. Alot of folks have been talking about on the field behavior and classroom.. but don't under estimate the power of off the field/ in the dugout behavior.. when I was helping out with UWG (Division 2) we would mark out...
  14. M

LTB Verizon smartphone

I may have a Galaxy Nexus to unload, otterbox, 2 batteries (might be 3).. has a slight scratch on the front screen... super fast phone love it to death but the battery life is awful heavy use it lasts like 5-6 hours shoot me a PM if your interested.. I barely play anymore but I would love to get...
  15. M

For Sale OG worth mayhem 98

ugly wh***