Recent content by nblase1

1. N

2018 Baker Fire Flex 27oz

2018 Easton Baker Fire Flex for sale. I have everything R/R/B. 27 oz with 5 hits max (used it in one game). Asking $220 shipped. Looking to move ASAP.
  2. N

2018 Miken Psycho 26.5

Looking to get $200 shipped. Has about 30-40 swings on it. Comes with receipts and bar code. Message me if interested.
  3. N

How do YOU ship shoes?

Buy a box from either the post office or UPS store, and then place the shoes, in the OG box, into the box you have purchased. Don't just tape the shoe box shut and slap a label on them, it's just sloppy. And the shipping will vary depending on how far you are shipping the shoes. Normally, its...
  4. N

My Easton Review Thread

Or just subscribe to it......
  5. N

Douchebag Teamate

Just tell him straight up. If hes not good, hes not good. Its that simple. You're the manager and sponsor, so you have the power over the team. Yes, hes going to probably throw a damn fit, but a grown man should be able to take some criticism. Plus, I'm sure a lot of guys on the team feel the...
  6. N

So I'm hiding bats from my wife..............

When you buy a new bat for yourself just make her feel involved. Ask her which one she thinks looks the best or something, then just disregard everything she says and buy the one you want. They're so naive most of the time that they're just glad you're including them, well mine is atleast. Then...
  7. N

Need help getting sponsors

This^^^^. Its amazing how simple logic can sometimes solve every problem.
  8. N

350' + Hr Club

I hit ground balls that go 350'+, absolute lasers. Now thats a REAL accomplishment. My team calls me TRAM-LAW, cuz those things never roll back.
  9. N

Drinking and Playing

hahahahahaha:d
  10. N

Ever had a tourney like this...

I completely agree. We'll go out there and 10 run a team the first game, then get 10 runned the second game. It really is a contagion game. But as for the 4-3 and 3-2 scores, I've never had games end that low.
  11. N

For Trade ASA 2012 Z1000EL W/Recepit

Willing to sell outright?
  12. N

For Sale NIW NR 2012 ASA Z1000s

Need a 27oz ASA EL, please respond to my PM ASAP!
  13. N

Best approach when team is underachieving/ performing

We need guys like you on our team lol
  14. N

Power hitter in the lineup?

I always put the guy with the best average/OBP in the 2 hole, someone whos gonna be on basically every time for the power hitters. Then the best power hitters 3 and 4, that way they can maximize run production by driving in the runs.
  15. N

ASA 454 legit review

My 27oz has about 1000 hits on it or so and it seems like its fading out already. It got real hot around 300, homers were traveling about 320-330. Hopefully its not dying out because it was definitely a better ASA bat. Any of you guys gotten to the point where it seems to be dying out?