Recent content by ohioballer

1. ohioballer

Age Rules

I turn 49 at the end of the year and was told that I am eligible to play 50 plus next year. Is this correct?
  2. ohioballer

Miken's With Smooth Endcaps?

I believe the Edge might have as well
  3. ohioballer

Looking for a Techfire

I am looking to see if anyone has an OG Techfire or even a Crush. LMK
  4. ohioballer

Techfire crunchies, plinkplinkplink, invisible pebbles...

The OG Techfire was a great bat! I preferred that over all of the others. I usually got around 2-3k swings before they broke.
  5. ohioballer

Gloves 101 with Professor Rous

How do I get in contact with you. I have an A2000 first base glove that I would like new laces.
  6. ohioballer

Protein powder ingredients and why...

I have been buying their product from Sup-Zilla, but they also sell direct and I get emails from time to time with 30% codes.
  7. ohioballer

Yes! I personally like the Salted Carmel but have tried Vanilla and Chocolate and they were good. My biggest complaint with any protein is not completely mixing they do not have this problem. The Whey Isolate/Hydrolysate I believe is 87% pure.
  8. ohioballer

Rule One has one of the cleanest proteins. Not extremely expensive and lots of flavors. One of the things I do to help with post workout soreness or lack there of is add BCAA's during the workout in a pill form. I also alternate between a traditional pre-workout and BCAA pre-workout.
  9. ohioballer

OG Miken Freak vs today’s usssa bats

I would us an OG freak over any newer bat with that ball. Or even an OG worth titan. The durability will be greater and the exit speed will be the same or better.
  10. ohioballer

Oakley Board Buy Interest

I would be in I need a new pair of Flak 2.0 and if a decent price maybe another pair
  11. ohioballer

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG Freak Black

I have a 26 oz el dual stamp z2000.
  12. ohioballer

For Sale/Trade 27oz utrip realtree

Do you still have this
  13. ohioballer

For Sale 2016 Eastons

Do you still have the baker
  14. ohioballer

Freak Black USSSA

My Black has about 600-700 swings keeps getting hotter. It hits the 52cor balls really well. I will be picking up another one or a 4TF
  15. ohioballer

LTB Need bat for 44/375

26oz EL Z2000 Dual Stamp