Recent content by Pete D

1. Pete D

Dudley Lightning Legend 12"

Got a 13 on it's way to Thailand to play with....28FL - probably will be back for a 29 or 30 - 28's a little on the light side.....
  2. Pete D

Dudley Lightning Legend

I sent a PM but no answer....
  3. Pete D

what's the best way to take BP

Yes - each person every Wednesday X 2 rounds..... A couple of us would join in with others taking BP afterwards sometimes.....if we knew them..... It really builds up the stamina - the key is someone watching/coaching the swings so futile swings are not repeated as you start to tire and...
  4. Pete D

what's the best way to take BP

Everyone has their own way....2 best I've done....1st is short with 2 - 3 guys - 12 progressively harder swings off the Tee - followed by 40 swings each pitched ball each in one round - quick and easy......2nd way which I liked better but takes awhile especially if too many players - 2 rounds of...
  5. Pete D

Suggestions for 2015

The argument against the sub runner used to be - if he can make it to 2nd he's then in scoring position and putting a faster runner there skews the game in the hitting teams favor....I think it would be better to index the batters that need runners & have a runner waiting at the 1st base dugout...
  6. Pete D

Pitching Protective Screen

For a light weight screen the legs sure look stubby - wouldn't take much of a hard hit ball - or maybe strong wind to move that thing.....
  7. Pete D

OG Freaks

Durable bats....have an OG + a Super Freak but do not use away from league play....
  8. Pete D

Anyone switch grips for going the other way/base hitting

Always overlap.....hitting oppo is just knowing which pitch in your hit zone works best....then not trying with anything else....you can really screw up a good swing trying to take everything oppo......
  9. Pete D

Ditched my GF : Still roll CoED?

Start at home plate and burn all the way out the gate......:mod:
  10. Pete D

Baseball Glove Re-Pad

Don't get too much/thick of a pad - I completely changed a favorite gloves feel by doing that...ultimately retired it and got a new one....didn't look like much - but changed how it felt/played quite a bit.....
  11. Pete D

Swinging high or low to hit a homerun?

Belly button to shoulders everywhere but down the right field line - then it has to be about hip high.....low ball hitters that can drive the ball are fairly rare as the shoulders have to level up the ball...some have the golf swing but generally their ball tails a lot.....some have it down...
  12. Pete D

Stacking league team.

Did they bring only one midget?
  13. Pete D

las vegas worlds

Hey Randy - how goes it - I'd not heard of the MFBM - like a Super Freak?????
  14. Pete D

What bat Changed the game for you

Don't know about changing the game for me personally because the results were pretty much the same in accomplishments just the ball went farther (mostly open type fields) when hitting and playing the outfield had to throw the ball further to get back in.... I liked the 34-36 oz aluminum bats...
  15. Pete D

Groin pull, Not so fast. Pay attention to the signs

The worst is past....speedy recovery.....