Recent content by R. Boogie

1. R. Boogie

Miken DC-41 Supermax

Love the og dc. Need another one in my life.
  2. R. Boogie

2016 combat wanted Bryce oliveria L.E. WNBSP3

I've bought the Bhose during the special the store had last year. I have been using it as my bp bat and it is now just opening up. I would say it has between 500 to 650 swings on it.
  3. R. Boogie

GOAT: USSSA Bat...

OG Miken Superfreak
  4. R. Boogie

Opinions on Combat 2piece bats

I bought the 2016 Bhose. I find that it feels too flexy. I usually swing Miken's and I like the stiff, crisp feel of the bat. Reminds me of the juggy and the lc from demarini. It does have a satisfying crack sound as you hit the ball though.
  5. R. Boogie

Combat Deal Is On

Any new updates?
  6. R. Boogie

trying to keep my weight back

I see a few swings in the second video where everything is good. I believe grinning bear gave you the times and some great advice. I had a similar issue awhile back. I got to the point where I had little to no stride. So I worked on that. I started striding and my hips firing, but my upper body...
  7. R. Boogie

trying to keep my weight back

I think that what you are really trying to achieve is not keeping your weight back, but rather keeping your upper body up or perpendicular during your swing. You are concerned with lunging or your upper body drifting over your front leg, so you think weight back but what you are doing is staying...
  8. R. Boogie

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

OG Superfreak.
  9. R. Boogie

For Sale A few pairs of pants and jerseys....

How do the Elite waist run? And are they roomy in the thigh area? I bought some TYGA 38 and the waist is big.
  10. R. Boogie

2007 elite turf?

They ran/run a 1/2 size small. I wear a 12 normally in shoes. I wear a 12 1/2 in the Elite turfs.
  11. R. Boogie

Played against the dreaded 40/275 ball yesterday

Does it hit like a clincher? Those are socks after a inning or so.
  12. R. Boogie

Terrible Rec League Swing!

Bro I commend you for posting your swing here. It takes some cojones and thick skin. I like that you are working and analyzing yourself. I had a little struggle earlier this year and posted a video. So i undestand the struggle and the obsession. You are a big guy. you don't have to overswing. It...
  13. R. Boogie

Infielder looking to improve faster mobility left to right

I use these and it has helped me out. http://www.lifelineusa.com/store/products/ProductDetail.php?ProductID=205
  14. R. Boogie

BP Session 7-5-14 Mizuno Blackout

I feel you are standing too deep in the box. Move forward, towards the pitcher, so you can catch the pitches higher up. Then focus on your hips firing explosively to generate the pop you want. These are things I had to work on and keep reminding myself as I get older.