Recent content by Randy#23

1. R

For Sale LTB 32/22 or 33/23 FP Bat

I have a Xeno 32/22 -10 broken in good, just to small now for my Daughter. Model# FNPXN14-RR
  2. R

Help with custom Glove?

She is looking for certain colors on the web, laces and pocket she also wants her name and #. The size is 12.5 there abouts. She has a Vinci now and she loves it but just wants her School colors Navy Blue and Grey!! I want it to be good quality to last her for for awhile. Price range <$300!!
  3. R

Help with custom Glove?

I'm looking for a company or individual that makes custom Fastpitch Gloves? My 16yr Old is Looking for a Glove that has the color and Design she wants and still has a small enough hand size for a girl. Adiktiv sports used to make them and that's where I had mine made just like I wanted with...
  4. R

Looking for a Bat?

I'm looking for a hot bat for my 15yr DD, she swings a 33in 22oz Xeno with a -10 drop. It just isn't coming off her bat!! I would like to find her a good hot bat if someone wants to get rid of one. She would like to stay with a Xeno or the LXT. We could even go with a 33inch? Any suggestions...
  5. R

2016 Xeno's and LXT's

Send me some prices on 33in 22oz and 33in 23oz?
  6. R

For Sale Bose Portable Sound Dock

PM sent to ya.
  7. R

For Sale/Trade Beats pro by dre(need price check)

I found some on Craigslist for around $100, so check on it and Ebay for some prices??
  8. R

For Sale Blacks Creek hunting pack

PM sent to ya.
  9. R

For Sale Mathews Z7 Bow Package

This was a AWESOME Deal!!!!! Sorry I missed it!!!
  10. R

For Sale/Trade NIB Wildgame Camera

PM Sent to ya?
  11. R

For Sale Verizon Droid X

Sometimes it pays to look around:):)
  12. R

For Sale A Few More Replica Sunglasses

Sent you a pm.
  13. R

For Sale NCAA and NFL Necklace 2 FOR $15 SHIPPED

What about the NCAA National Champions?? Auburn Tigers!!!
  14. R

For Trade Demarini CF4 -10

I sent you a PM.