Recent content by Schmidty22

1. Schmidty22

SCN3 vs L6.0

Bob, if you just came to lunch every now and then I could have answered your questions for you!:rolleyes:
  2. Schmidty22

Ever play sick?

Played sick plenty of times in several sports throughout my life but, most recently this is what I dealt with. Played my last tournament of the season last weekend up on one of the local reservations. One day tournament nice little cash pay out. We were a little short handed so we went up...
  3. Schmidty22

Help a Easton newb out. SRV5 vs SRV6BH

I agree with this ^^^^ 100%. I love my ssr2 as well...I do seem to hit a 27 oz ssr2 better than my 26 oz so I will be looking to trade up in size personally, but my teammates that were swinging my 26 oz this season were hitting the piss out of it. Two of them even hit their first softball...
  4. Schmidty22

Help a Easton newb out. SRV5 vs SRV6BH

This is a nice coincidence for you as I just swung both of them last night at a bp session. Both were 27 oz. and have almost the same number of swings on them (my 6 has probably about 30 cuts more than my teammates salvo). Neither bat has been altered in any way and both of us are very similar...
  5. Schmidty22

Srv4 or Srv6bh?

Hit the nail on the head there ^^^. I may be in the minority here though because even though that would have been my exact answer early in the year I may have shifted my preference to the 6. I hit for more power with more ease with the 6. For me, it now depends more on the team I happen to be...
  6. Schmidty22

For Trade Scn3 26 Oz fire hot

I have a 26 oz. ssr2 that I may be willing to part with. Returnable x2 but I lost the reciept when I moved. PM me if you're interested.
  7. Schmidty22

Crack or nothing?

one of my teammates has this bat and loves it to death. fact of the matter is as he would tell you and will probably be on here tomorrow saying is that it is a shark tooth and she is gonna blow soon. probably will be hot as hell until it does though. the bats smash the hell outta the ball but...
  8. Schmidty22

How many games you play?

You guys have no idea how lucky you have it! We just don't have the opportunity to play that many games way up here (Bemidji, MN). I played 150 games last summer and that blew peoples mind around here. I would cry tears of joy if could play 200 plus a year. I need to move outta this stupid...
  9. Schmidty22

Unusual Game Situation

I had always heard the rule was you could start a game with 8 but couldn't finish with 8, I think that is an asa rule not sure though. I know my local leagues allow us to start and finish with 8 if we are so inclined to. Anyways sucks for them, but for my former co-ed team just like swing's...
  10. Schmidty22

28oz or 30oz

You make a good point but what I think most people are looking at is that if you have to even ask this question you are probably fairly new to the game and just judging off his size that is all anyone has to go on so the lighter weight makes more sense until he can develope good swing habbits...
  11. Schmidty22

Changing pitchers during game?

Hey, if you feel so inclined and are on those kind of terms with the pitcher, go with your heart! lol
  12. Schmidty22

As you can see everyone has issues with pitchers at some point and as many people have pointed out, pitchers seem to have to play under different rules and scrutiny (which is totally unfair but a reality of the situation). I have struggled many a time myself on the mound and I feel for the full...
  13. Schmidty22

I hate to say it bro, but every time someone offers you a piece of advice (or criticizes you as I did, by the way...I didn't mean it in a derogatory way even though I think it came off that way) you seem to come up with another excuse. I think you may just need to find yourself a new team...
  14. Schmidty22

interesting bat rule

Country, JHall I got your back, for those of you siting the first amendment, you are forgetting about this little clause: Libel, slander, and private action Libel and slander Main article: United States defamation law American tort liability for defamatory speech or publications—slander and...
  15. Schmidty22

You need to change the coach. If you are scared to pull people and move them to where they are not hurting the team you shouldn't even have that responsibility. I have never played on a team where there would have been any of those worries (other than a pitcher walking to many, everyone has...