Recent content by Scrub3215

1. Scrub3215

35+ Softball

Does anyone know of any 35+ tournaments anywhere? Or does age restricted teams not start until age 40? Thanks for the help! Richie
  2. Scrub3215

FS Miken Psycho and Worth 454 Sick

I've been out of the game for awhile and looking to unload my old sticks. $75 each for $140 for both. They look rough but that's more field condition related. Probably both have 400-500 cuts on them. The Sick still isn't broken in. I'm not a power hitter, so the cuts are mostly oppo slaps...
  3. Scrub3215

Decent Batting Cages in Indy?

League Team Sorry to hijack the thread, but do any of you guys know of any league teams looking for players? I'm moving up from Memphis, TN next week and I'd like to find a team. I'll be working in Spencer, and staying in the Bloomington area. I play infield and can pitch if necessary. Any...
  4. Scrub3215

Looking for a team in or around Bloomington, IN

Moving to the area next week, and I'm looking for a team to get on in the Bloomington, IN area. Anyone know of any board sites to look on or any connections to talk to?
  5. Scrub3215

For Sale Full Sub Jersey

Grey Shirt Bump
  6. Scrub3215

For Sale Full Sub Jersey

TTT Thursday bump
  7. Scrub3215

For Sale Full Sub Jersey

Looking to sell these 2 shirts. Size L (fits like an XL) # 22. Never worn, just fits me like a dress. Looking for $30 shipped per shirt. Red Shirt is SOLD.
  8. Scrub3215

For Sale BJ Fulk 26 oz

Looking to sell a 26 oz BJ Fulk. Has about 200 cuts on it. Not even broken in yet. Scratches are from the crappy fields we play on. Sold
  9. Scrub3215

For Sale Fleece Pull Over

Looking to sell a new L #20 Full Sub Fleece Pullover from Elite. It hasn't been worn. The guy who ordered it quit before he paid for it. Looking to get $35 shipped as a paypal gift or add 3% to cover fees.
  10. Scrub3215

LTB AT&T High End Phone

White Samsung Galaxy S3 I have a White S3 I'm looking to sell. It's in good shape. AT&T. Looking for $250 shipped.
  11. Scrub3215

For Sale Worth Resmondo Titan 5.4L 34/28

Bump it up
  12. Scrub3215

Morning bump
  13. Scrub3215

LTS Worth Resmondo Titan 5.4L 34/27oz model SBTR54; about 200 cuts; returnable. No cracks or webbing. Just a lot of bag scratches. $100.00 gifted shipped
  14. Scrub3215

For Sale Miken Denny Crine Psycho Supermax

Sorry guys, the bat is sold. I've been out of town and haven't had a chance to reply until this morning.
  15. Scrub3215

For Sale Miken Denny Crine Psycho Supermax

I'm looking to sell my DC Psycho Supermax. Has about 200 cuts on it. No webbing or cracks. Still isn't broken in. It's 27 oz. Sold.