Recent content by Shoecrew

1. S

Couple quick ?'s.

Whats utrips ruling on endcaps that spin? Do OG 100H/W have newest usssa stamp?
  2. S

IYO what's the hottest Easton bat out there under $150

Title says it all. In your opinion what is the hottest easton bat out there thats under $150!
  3. S

What are you looking to get for the a2k? Interested

What are you looking to get for the a2k? Interested
  4. S

For Sale '14 B1 26oz

Would be open to the right trade if it's something I could sell for same value.
  5. S

For Sale '14 B1 26oz

To the top. 100 obo guys need to move this bat
  6. S

For Sale '14 B1 26oz

returnable with receipt. No webbing or cracks just some field rash brand new black lizard grip. ~400 swings on it. love the bat just need the cash. First $100 takes it.
  7. S

For Sale Easton 100H

rabble rabble rabble!
  8. S

For Sale/Trade Asp 100h

Interested in a 26oz 14spB1 with ~200 hits on it? - no webs no cracks just some field scratches
  9. S

Zman bp

Tip one. Learn to make 1 thread and one post where you are able to get your video up. Tip two...turn your camera on landscape mode (on its side..)
  10. S

For Sale/Trade OG ST100H 26oz date code0911 - Repost

where you playing this weekend? Live in cincy and wouldnt mind checking this out
  11. S

For Sale 27oz Easton SP12SY100W Wegman

Well if you still havent sold it by the time you're back home the next weekend let me know where you'll be.
  12. S

Increase Your Bat Speed

In all fairness its been known forever to increase any speed you have to work on fast and slow twitch muscles. Macenko just said do it with swinging a bat. Not super revolutionary...I was doing it before I ever heard of the guy.
  13. S

For Sale 27oz Easton SP12SY100W Wegman

jstout pretty well known around the cincy area for being a good dude. wouldnt mind swinging this myself... where you going to be at this weekend stout?
  14. S

Just unwrapped new DC41

Just remove it when you shave bat
  15. S

Tips for 3b

Nice man! Nedxt week have him hit 4 to you instead of 3 ;)