Recent content by Shrek#2

1. S

For Sale Beats By Dre

To the top...
  2. S

For Sale Beats By Dre

I can give anyone the serial number to check when I get home...
  3. S

For Sale Beats By Dre

4. S

For Sale Beats By Dre

5. S

For Sale Beats By Dre

For some reason its not allowing me to post them from my phone. I will be glad to send to someone if they want to post them.
  6. S

For Sale Beats By Dre

Anyone need pics text me for them. 205-281-4999
  7. S

For Sale Beats By Dre

To the top...
  8. S

For Sale Beats By Dre

These are authentic no knock offs...
  9. S

For Sale Beats By Dre

Have a pair of White Studio Beats by Dre used maybe 10 times. They are in great condition. Have box cords and all that comes with them. $155 or $150 pp gift.
  10. S

ASA Men's D Southern National in ***ming, GA

Alabama Adiktiv will be there...
  11. S

For Sale Z2000+ 26.5 el

Really only 9 deals I think you are a little off. Ive had alot more than 9 deals but thanks for chiming in. The bat was sold yesterday for asking price and shipped yesterday. I had several offer a lot more than what i was asking for it but it sold for $225. I had alot of pms for bat but no sense...
  12. S

For Sale Z2000+ 26.5 el

I returned PM'S in order I received. Didn't see any sense in returning 20 pms if the first to send 1 wanted the bat. Thought this would be the best way to do it sorry if it wasnt.
  13. S

For Sale Z2000+ 26.5 el

I have a 26.5 Z2000+ EL for sale. Has about 150-200 swings on it fee ground scratches no wobble or rattle I do have the receipt. Pp gift $225 no trades... BAT HAS BEEN SOLD... thanks for all the offers and even the ones offering to send more than what I was asking but bat was sold for asking...
  14. S

For Sale/Trade Worth Mayhem XL

To the top...
  15. S

For Sale/Trade Worth Mayhem XL

They are the white ones...